Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  MTC July 2015 - Crossroads 
MTC July 2015 - Crossroads
Page: 3 of 5
Post Reply  0 Observer

When will the server go live? Looking forward to playing these tracks in multiplayer!
Learner Driver

It should go live today. The voting sheet will be up this evening ;)
gado is a

There's this server too running all MTC maps, in case you feel like playing online:
maniaplanet://#join=mx-event0@Trackmania_2@nadeolabs
Last edited by TGYoshi,
Segmentation fault

Judging
This time we have a Server thanks to TGYoshi :cool:
maniaplanet://#join=mx-event0@Trackmania_2@nadeolabs
  • Everyone is allowed to judge, even players who submitted a map (give your own map a 10)
  • Every map will be judged with marks from 1 (bad) to 10 (good). It is recommend to give reasons for very high and very low votes, so builders know what they did right/wrong. ;)
  • Note that you have to judge a stage entirely, you cannot judge only half of it.
  • You need to verify your vote by posting in this topic.
  • Here is the voting sheet.
  • The deadline is the End of July 31 PDT 2015.
Have fun and stay fair. (y)
gado is a

so no changes to judging system?
Zimmer Racer

Indeed, for this MTC there is no change in voting. For the next one I will try to find a good additional rule ;)
gado is a

Since I only own TM2 Canyon, does this mean I cannot access a multienvi server? I'm sad I cannot seem to access the MTC server TGYoshi mentioned. I also was unable to vote last MTC because I felt it was unfair if I could only drive the Canyon maps. Am I going to have to fork over the $40 USD to Nadeo to get the other two titlepacks just so I can appreciate the competition, or is there something I'm missing that would make multienvi racing possible for me?
Old Age Caravanner

If the demo deal is still working, you should be able to just download the TM2 titlepack from nadeo and play it as much as you want. Alternatively you could download other titlepacks that use the valley or stadium environment, such as ESL titlepack or TMplus and open the maps there.
The server can only be accessed from the TM2 TP.

So simply visit the ingame store and try to find out which TPs you can get. If there are some with valley and stadium among them, you can easily open regular stadium and valley maps in this titlepack. (In worst case you can use the editor of said Titlepacks) ;)
Last edited by haenry,
gado is a

The official ManiaExchange MTC July 2015 results are here (after a bunch of duct taping and failure).

Congratulations to MoniTor winning this months MTC and Snake55wildcat and lolig on their shared second place!
:award: "MTC - Double Trouble by   MoniTor - "It really takes the MTC theme to heart with all the crossovers and multiple re-uses as well"
:silver: "mtc | FORTALEZA by   Snake55wildcat - "Great, fast, complex, arcady speed track!"
:silver: "MTC Search for more. by   FT»lolig - "That's insane, awesome! Very challenging [~], fun to play. And, of course, innovative."

If you're interested in all the comments the voters wrote, read them here.

Thanks for all your participation ^_^.
Last edited by gado,
Segmentation fault

Grats to Moni, Snake and lolig!

Well deserved podium! Very happy ending up 6th :cool:

Also big thanks to everyone involved in hosting and voting!
Moped Racer
Page: 3 of 5 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem