Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  MTC Oct 2015 - Quantum Hourglass 
MTC Oct 2015 - Quantum Hourglass
Page: 3 of 10
Post Reply  0 Observer

lol posted twice
Last edited by iHq/fredair.esu,
Beetle Racer

This theme is pretty interesting actually! Never built for any MTC yet, I should give it a try, despite my (very) limited free time :p

fredair says:
And ome question: How big do the jumps have to be? 1 block space? Or 0 blocks but diagonal (so if you imagine an X from the bottom left of the / to the top right)?

I think as long as you don't build anything in the forbidden area, a jump remains a jump. So a quick transition between the two areas should be enough to count as a jump... At least I hope :$
G-kart Racer

Exactly, you can even drive build two platform blocks on the edge and drive over it ;)

I also updated the description to make clear that it does not necessarily need to be a jump in order to travel from one yellow area to the other, but in most cases there is no other possibility than a jump ;)

... says:
  • updated: The route has to switch between the two quarters at least 3 times. In most cases it means that the car has to jump over the "forbidden" area. Only in the very middle the car could make it without jumping, if it drives over the edge of two platform blocks.
  • Last edited by haenry,
    gado is a

Okay thanks for clarifying this point Haenry, can't wait to start playing with the editor :cool:
    G-kart Racer

can we built water / palms /.... outside of the forbidden area? (small scenary so it doensn't look that empty)
    Beetle Racer

no ;)
    gado is a

:'( :'( :'( :'(
    Beetle Racer

Can I use one jump twice?
    Beetle Racer

Yes you can
    gado is a

one final question: Is that an allowed "jump"
    Last edited by iHq/fredair.esu,
    Beetle Racer
    Page: 3 of 10 Post Reply
    © ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem