Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  MTC Oct 2015 - Quantum Hourglass 
MTC Oct 2015 - Quantum Hourglass
Page: 2 of 10
Post Reply  0 Observer

dMw says:
The rules clearly say you can't build anything in the red area so i think even scenery must be in the yellow too.

Exactly. Everything must be build within the yellow area. ;)

Indeed, Seven, you got it right (y)
Last edited by haenry,
gado is a

Can the car drive threw (touch) the forbidden area?
Beetle Racer

fredair says:
Can the car drive threw (touch) the forbidden area?

i guess not

The car is not allowed to touch the ground outside of the yellow building area.

However can we tunnel underground from one quarter to the other? No rule seems to forbid it.
Quad Bike Racer

Then it gets even more difficult... Not really fun for FS mappers (like me) this month... Even crossovers were easier for FullSpeed... Mhh no FS map then :(
Last edited by iHq/fredair.esu,
Beetle Racer

Sh*t i'm going to have to actually think about this one ;)
Old Age Caravanner

fredair says:
Then it gets even more difficult... Not really fun for FS mappers (like me) this month... Even crossovers were easier for FullSpeed... Mhh no FS map then :(

I think you can make fs too, just make the car jump in the red area :p
Quad Bike Racer

pfm says:
However can we tunnel underground from one quarter to the other? No rule seems to forbid it.

You are not allowed to build in the red area in the underground, so you cannot build a tunnel there ;)
gado is a

I just started playing around with this theme and I'm super excited. I have a question regarding how many crossings are necessary. You said 3, but does that mean A-B-A-B is complete (3 crossings total), or must it be A-B-A-B-A-B-A (3 there and 3 back?)
Old Age Caravanner

The first one is enough. In the end you should have three jumps crossing the forbidden area ;)
gado is a

I can't, my average FS map dont fit into the stadium so i use the 64*64 maps... Im exited to see what spX Seven will build (He's IMO one of thr best FS Mappers and he mostly build transitional)
spX Seven - Last Transitional Mapper on MX

And ome question: How big do the jumps have to be? 1 block space? Or 0 blocks but diagonal (so if you imagine an X from the bottom left of the / to the top right)?
Last edited by iHq/fredair.esu,
Beetle Racer
Page: 2 of 10 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem