Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  MTC Oct 2015 - Quantum Hourglass 
MTC Oct 2015 - Quantum Hourglass
Page: 9 of 10
Post Reply  0 Observer

Closed it now

It is not a big deal tho, because I could easily remove all additional votes ;)
results will come hopefully tomorrow :p
Last edited by haenry,
gado is a

It's time for results!

:gold: 1st Place

Congratulations to the you, 400r, for the 1st place!
"This track must win this mtc." - dMw
"Best canyon map this month" - fredair
"Overall a great map that feels good to drive and looks amazing with some great camera work as icing on the cake. [...] You really nailed it" - Arkive

:silver: 2nd Place
[Bad Track/Map Link]

Looks like a deserved second place. Congrats, fredair!
"my map" - fredair
"really really nice style. scenery is mindblowing and pretty well done mt work. the last sd is a little tight but that won't change my opinion on this map deserving 10 points." - spX seven

:bronze: 3rd Place

Gratz for making it onto the podium, seven!
"my own map, so 10 points as said by haenry." - spX seven
"By very far the best map of the month, nothing much more to say, there's everything, flow, smoothness, calculation & some really badass scenery. If this isn't finishing 1st then there's a big problem." - Drhugs
Looks like we have got a big problem, DrHugs

Here is the total List

As you can see, the first and second place were relatively clear, but then followed by 3 close maps and then a tight field in the middle. Incredible!

If you want to see the full results and read the comments (you should, because there are a ton of good ones), visit this web page

@Top3: You won a Showcase for a map of your choice (<10 :award:) for the frontpage. To use it simply send me the maplink and 2-3 sentences for the frontpage box ;)

Thank you everyone for the great submissions and the dedicated votes. I was really happy about the amount of comments this time. Was fun to read them.
See ya in the November MTC (y)
gado is a

Awesome! Congrats to the podium and all entrants :d And thanks to Haenry as always :)
It's interesting to read the comments on mine, it was very polarizing because of how difficult it ended up - people either felt rewarded or defeated :p
Last edited by bwbigmac,
Old Age Caravanner

Congratz to the winners and everyone who particapted :d (y)

Thank you for all your comments, i really did struggle to create a multilap map that used the same parts and then had to be built in an hourglass shape :p But o'well wheres the fun if it's not challenging (l)
Old Age Caravanner

Gz 400r and everyone who participated.
Last edited by iHq/fredair.esu,
Beetle Racer

Congratulations everyone (y)
Thanks for hosting :)
Learner Driver

Gratz to all :award: , especially the top 3 :bronze: :silver: :gold: and very especially
to the winner >>> :gold: <<<

Comparing the votes, it seeme we have quite a high
quality dense.
Awesome.
Speeeed

waaaaah! I knew distortium was the best! gratz 400r and also good job to fredair and seven (y)

:$ I can't belive I'm so close to the podium with a non respawnable fullspeed I'm really surprised
Quad Bike Racer

Congratulations to everyone and especially top 3 and winner :award: Lot of good maps this month, I really enjoyed playing them ^^ Also, congrats for all these comments, there are pretty interesting reads out there (y) Thanks again haenry for the organization :build:
Last edited by ranish,
G-kart Racer

congratulations to everyone and thanks for voting me for the 3rd place :)
Old Age Caravanner
Page: 9 of 10 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem