Location: Home  Community Forums  The Off Topic Pit of Oblivion  Music lovers? Where are you? 
Music lovers? Where are you?
Page: 12 of 27
Post Reply  0 Observer

Instrumental parts I don't mind. I just like it when there's some kind of head, some kind of melody or chorus that keeps popping up. 5 minutes of something that doesn't repeat is not as desirable to listen to. Most people like some kind of repetition to grab on to.
Sports Saloon Racer

http://iamaleak.com/

awwwwwwwwwwwww yea, amazing!
Quad Bike Racer

just interested... are some people here that are NOT german (or austrian, swiss, etc...) knowing the german punkband "Die Ärzte"?
Beetle Racer

I'm asking a question, the topic freezes

sooo... noone? :p
Beetle Racer

Nimrod says:
I'm asking a question, the topic freezes
sooo... noone? :p

Sure seems that way :p
Sports Saloon Racer

I saw that song from a finnish band once in one of sapph's videos and it kept one of my favourites after a couple of years.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEkeAvFeuLw

Last edited by Wallaby,
Learner Driver

This is music related, so it seemed appropriate to share it here.
Chuckie shared it with me on IRC. I'm just passing it along.

"Just sayin'"
Site Leader

ppl just want to see tits like always , thats why her death is more important...sadly
Learner Driver

oh yeah good idea.
let's put in frontpage every single artist that dies at an early age because of drugs.

no no really, you just can't be serious O.o

also, who the hell was that forsberg dude?

Last edited by md,
    md
Quad Bike Racer

Nimrod says:
just interested... are some people here that are NOT german (or austrian, swiss, etc...) knowing the german punkband "Die Ärzte"?

awesome Band :) going to see them in Frankfurt this summer :p
MTC underway!
Page: 12 of 27 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem