Location: Home  Community Forums  The Off Topic Pit of Oblivion  Music lovers? Where are you? 
Music lovers? Where are you?
Page: 16 of 27
Post Reply  0 Observer

just stumbled upon this guy: his name's abdullah rashim and he currently lives in sweden. no more infos.
he makes some of the deepest and darkest techno i've ever had the pleasure to listen to.
he only published 2 EPs til now on his self-created record label.

his music's on youtube as well.

if you're into techno don't miss this guy. masterpiece.
    md
Quad Bike Racer

md says:
just stumbled upon this guy: his name's abdullah rashim and he currently lives in sweden. no more infos.
he makes some of the deepest and darkest techno i've ever had the pleasure to listen to.
he only published 2 EPs til now on his self-created record label.

his music's on youtube as well.

if you're into techno don't miss this guy. masterpiece.

thanks
G-kart Racer

Feels gooood!

someone else watched Eurovision Song Contest?

I commented every song on my twitter account, and I felt like my tweets were getting more and more rough. Seriously, if you ask me, there was no song that I could call something better than mediocre. There were even some that let me think about "KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!!!!!"
Last edited by Nim,
Beetle Racer

I liked Italy at least a bit...

Ukraine and Greece have been the worst
G-kart Racer

Nimrod says:
someone else watched Eurovision Song Contest?

I commented every song on my twitter account, and I felt like my tweets were getting more and more rough. Seriously, if you ask me, there was no song that I could call something better than mediocre. There were even some that let me think about "KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!!!!!"

Really? I really liked some of the songs, and there were almost no songs which were complete failures imo (in contrast to previous ESCs...) :d

And, I don't know if I may say that out loud, I liked Engelbert :p
MTC underway!

I'm with KekX. The songs that were actually dreadful basically didn't qualify to the finals.

And, of course, WE F*****G WON!!

Sweden is now the second best Eurovision Song Contest participant country, with five wins altogether (it's a tie, btw).
Moped Racer

broadsword says:
With five wins altogether (it's a tie, btw).

Who's the other country?
Moped Racer

UK, France and Luxembourg 8-|

Ireland's in the lead with seven, of which two were consecutive. They're the only ones who've managed to pull that feat off, as well.
Last edited by broadsword,
Moped Racer

liars - we live ne of compton - noisy dance-punk, pretty cool stuff if you ask me.

shackleton - deadman - techno goes voodoo!
    md
Quad Bike Racer
Page: 16 of 27 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem