Quad Bike Racer

Do you either of you guys have anything? i'll start if you'd like :p
Moped Racer

updated

link in first post xD
Quad Bike Racer

I've just built part two.

Link

Didn't add too much, fallout has something here and I didn't want to break it with my personal style, so I added a loop and an additional corner jump.
Last edited by Phoenyx Imperius,
Rise from the ashes!

My only issue is the turn after the loop... i get air on the platform->GP transition block and slam into the wall pretty much every time.

Other than that though, this is a challenging, hard-to-master start... feels much more like a .usa track (l)
Moped Racer

*notices this windows guy on the couch* [avgn]Who the fuck are you?[/avgn] (yeah, that was my first thought :p)

but, i think i'll try to do something tonight... maybe if i can get some inspiration
Quad Bike Racer

Jet777 says:
My only issue is the turn after the loop... i get air on the platform->GP transition block and slam into the wall pretty much every time.

Permission given to the next person to replace that turn with an equivalent structure built with arena blocks. I would have done it anyway but I uploaded it without thinking.

ExplodingLemon says:
*notices this windows guy on the couch* [avgn]Who the fuck are you?[/avgn] (yeah, that was my first thought :p)

Just your friendly neighborhood unknown track author. 8-|
Rise from the ashes!

http://tm.mania-exchange.com/tracks/view/3868

some of the stuff you put in to make it easier actually made it harder :p
replaced the turbo with a bump :p (kinda meh but it can always be improved later)
Quad Bike Racer

fallout says:
http://tm.mania-exchange.com/tracks/view/3868

some of the stuff you put in to make it easier actually made it harder :p
replaced the turbo with a bump :p (kinda meh but it can always be improved later)

I withdraw from the project, as you have fundamentally changed what I have built to the point of it being entirely your design. I DEMAND that you take down the edit to my contribution, as it still contains a part of what I had built.

I gave permission for minor tweaks, not an absolute rebuild. If I wasn't in such a good mood I would be consulting my lawyer.

EDIT: I just deleted stage 2
Rise from the ashes!
Page: 4 of 9 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem