Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  2011-2013 ARCHIVE - MTC Theme suggestions 
2011-2013 ARCHIVE - MTC Theme suggestions
Page: 1 of 29
Locked  0 Observer
2011-2013 ARCHIVE - MTC Theme suggestions  
Hey guys! In this topic, you may suggest themes for the Monthly Track Contest, to be opened in October 2011.

What is the MTC?

As mentioned before, the abbreviation comes from the words Monthly Track Contest. The idea is that the community has around half a month to create a track that follows the rules of the month. The project was started by Jozii in TMNX in 2006. Nowadays, me and KekX have been hosting it in TMUFX - in TMNFX the crew has changed quite a bit, but for example NLpwf, jstc, Optimusje and cranberries have sacraficed their time in this project, to name a few. More information can be found here and here. Most probably me and KekX will continue hosting the MTC here in Mania Exchange.

But of course we need ideas for the themes! Check this and this thread for inspiration. Don't be afraid to tell your suggestion, everything is welcome!

See you around!

Back in action!

How about a theme like "Use your favourite MTC theme that ever was, and then make a track with that theme on Canyon" ?
Last edited by FT»Mandark,
Beetle Racer

then I'll choose "two folders" theme and make normal tech track with GP roads xD
Zimmer Racer

yes, but you'll have to make a good track :p
Beetle Racer

Build a track with hidden short cuts.
There could be additional rules such as at least 3 'cuts', 'cut route' must be at least 20% faster than the 'normal' route etc.
Theme category would be needed of course.
Quad Bike Racer

how about this:
:build: make a track where the car never stops sliding until the finish.
some rules:
:done: you have 5 seconds from the start line to have the slide begin.
:done: track must be a certain length?
:done: ....
Beetle Racer

Fits the Cayon envo well, though it would completely exclude Fullspeed, which might upset some users. Sounds cool to me though :-)
Quad Bike Racer

Building on a budget - Under 4k coppers will do.
The Green Dude

Rewiind says:
Fits the Cayon envo well, though it would completely exclude Fullspeed, which might upset some users. Sounds cool to me though :-)

You can drift fs, no problem :p Im sure it can be done :) Not the normal kind of super understeer FS that is popular though
Last edited by Tuta,
· · · – – – · · ·

do we have a september MTC or is it starting up in october?
Beetle Racer
Page: 1 of 29 Locked
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem