Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  2011-2013 ARCHIVE - MTC Theme suggestions 
2011-2013 ARCHIVE - MTC Theme suggestions
Page: 20 of 29
Locked  0 Observer

that re-use idea sounds nice :done:
gado is a

cxomtdoh says:
Although it's been done much in TMU, how about a Canyon deco smashing?

(l) !
Old Age Caravanner

Another suggestion:

Block limit

You have to build a track out of a certain number of blocks, for example 50 blocks as a limit. With these 50 blocks (no matter which ones, but not more than 50 at all) you have to build a track as good as possible.
Last edited by XT kruemelyeti,
Moped Racer

Tobbe, duo-map for deco-smashing? :d
Moped Racer

Since it's now available to everyone, why not a Platform track themed MTC ? :p
Old Age Caravanner

PapyChampy says:
Since it's now available to everyone, why not a Platform track themed MTC ? :p

That'd be cool actually, why not. :d
Segmentation fault

I have some ideas

What about a theme where you must drive on thin road at least 60 - 70 %/ of the time.

3 in one (offroad forbidden)

1. Thin road 33 %, 2. Platform 33 %, 3. GP road 33 %

Only thin road 100%, (if boring, add 2 uturn to make it a bit more challengeing.)

My last one is quite simple, you must have a 3 way finish (atleast 33 %)
so the challenge is to build the end.

btw: when is the mtc of august comming :-w

only 16 days til mtc of september, :p
any info... :| Please hurry.
Beetle Racer

hmm what about the idea of the theme of August 2012 MTC on TMX?

theme: 5x5 maps
you must build a map within 5x5

I know it is easy to do I just finished my 5x5 map in canyon XD

lolig
Moped Racer

Never fear! There will definitely be a MTC August and it will start tomorrow! *party*

(Luckily, the term "tomorrow" does not leave as much room for interpretation as the term "soon", which I used on 1st August to announce the start of the MTC 8-|)

By the way, thanks for your suggestions. I'm sure we can include some of them in upcoming MTCs.
Last edited by KekX,
MTC underway!
New and fresh MTC idea :D  
Hello everybody,

I have been gone for a full year... Jus tless frequently and I rarely come to TMX nowadays :s Sorry for that. I simply do not have the time anymore to put in the game/community then I did back in the days.... However, I got a perfect idea for a new MTC. Also I will try to start contributing more to the community again. If possible :d

Someone (a well-known and respected person, but I dunno if he/she already said to enter the MTC or not and I don't want to ruin an eventual surprise from him joining the MTC, here) asked me to test a 5x5 that was made for this MTC. Well in general I do not like small tracks tha tmuch. Speically not 5x5. But I;m never to big to test off course :d So I tested this track and well. As I figured, I disliked the track.... Hehe

But then suddenly I had an epiphany! Which now results to me explaining what I mean:

Create a track on 2 separate 5x5 areas.
Between the 2 5x5 areas there has to be at least 1 space.
More is never a problem though.
Most important rule for this contest:
You have to actually drive on both areas at least 3 times each!

Further rulings shold be provided by the persons who organize an MTC. But I think this completely changes the thoguht pattern people have for a regualr 5x5. Of course the 5x5 means that you can only build on that one area. In this case: Only build on those 2 area's :d So the connection will be made with jumps, drops and what people can come up with!

I hope this contributes to anything someday :d

Beers

DaKKoN
Learner Driver
Page: 20 of 29 Locked
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem