Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  MTC July 2017: 15 Seconds (results on page 6) 
MTC July 2017: 15 Seconds (results on page 6)
Page: 5 of 7
Post Reply  0 Observer

are the result already calculated?
G-kart Racer

Alex hasn't been online on MX since 02-Aug-2017. Not sure if he's on holiday or his internet went down.
Moped Racer

ah ok, lets hope hes on holidays :cool:
G-kart Racer

Re-Voting: I'm very sorry, but we've lost access to the results of the public voting! Therefore, we're going to initiate a re-vote. Perhaps some of you have your results saved and can easily put the numbers in again. Below is the new link. All moderators now have access to this form, so if anything happens to me, they have access to finish it.

NEW! July Public Voting Link: https://goo.gl/forms/brc1pPlU1JiIg96l1

Since there are 36 (!) MTC entries, the voting sheet has been simplified so as to reduce the overall scrolling needed - Give your score at the start of the feedback (0 to 10, half points are allowed), and then the feedback right after that, for example:

# - feedbackfeedbackfeedback...

Internal voting will be skipped for July. We'll just have the public vote.

• Everyone is allowed to judge, even players who submitted a map (give your own map a 10).
  • Every map will be judged with marks from 0 (bad) to 10 (gud). All votes 7+ or 4- and lower require constructive feedback on why you gave it that score.
  • Note that you have to judge a stage entirely. You cannot judge only half of it. If you are not able to finish the map, your vote can still count, but please only leave that as a very last resort, and still judge the entire map fairly.
  • You need to verify your vote by making a post here. (for example: "Voted :done:")
  • One best and one worst vote for each map will be ignored if more than 10 people vote.

The re-vote will be closed September 24, 2017 at midnight CEST.
  • Site Leader

:done: voted again!
    Moped Racer

I'm glad I keep my votes saved on a text document. Voted! (y)
    MTC Host
    MTC Host

eyebo says:
    All moderators now have access to this form, so if anything happens to me, they have access to finish it.

Hopefully that will be the plan for all future MTCs?

Voted. Luckily I still had my votes/notes locally. I wouldn't have bothered otherwise...just sayin'.
    Track Slacker

Yes pjw, that is the policy going forward.

It's a lot of tracks. I know some people won't bother re-voting if they didn't have their votes saved. And for that I'm sorry. My goal is just to make sure this MTC is completed, since Alex (the host) disappeared with the results over a month ago.

People are also welcome to vote even if they didn't vote the first time around.
    Site Leader

eyebo says:
    I'm sorry.

I am too--that probably came off as more grumpy than I intended. You're just doing the best you can with an unfortunate situation.

From Alex's clan profile, he appears to be in California, not Texas or Florida, so there are no hurricane concerns...I assume you've tried the gmail listed on that page? Hopefully he's well and was just forced to deal with real-life issues more important than TM.

In any case, no worries. First-world problems. :)
    Track Slacker

Thanks pjw.

Yes I hope he's alright. Yes, he's in California. I believe he also has family in Germany.

I emailed him weeks ago (using that gmail address) and also sent him a PM on Facebook about a week ago. I know he's went on camping trips in the recent past, though doubtful he would go on one for over a month. But who knows.

He's a great mod and has always been quite responsible, so this seems out of character. I can only guess that other things have come up that have taken precedent over TM.
    Site Leader
    Page: 5 of 7 Post Reply
    © ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem