Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  MTC July 2017: 15 Seconds (results on page 6) 
MTC July 2017: 15 Seconds (results on page 6)
Page: 6 of 7
Post Reply  0 Observer

Voted :build:
G-kart Racer

Revoted :done:
Learner Driver

revoted :done:
Quad Bike Racer

voted.

Beetle Racer

Voted :done:
G-kart Racer

Voted :done:
Buffer Overflow

I'm really hyped for the results :3
Beetle Racer

Yeah :-w :cool:
Buffer Overflow

I'm working on results.
Site Leader

So the results are finally in! :$ Sorry it took so long to finish this one!

:gold: Congratulations to   Solux &   Snake55wildcat (MT) for winning with Miraculous! :gold:

• Great track, smooth transitions, beautiful scenery/setting and fun to hunt. - Racho
  • very well crafted map - Arkive
  • great MT work +, nice and tricky raceline + - Beatinfected

:silver: And congrats to   iHq/fredair.esu for burning bridges! :silver:

• Insane ideas, super smooth - Poutrel
  • I'm not a big fan of transition-heavy maps, but this one is smoother and friendlier than most (except for maybe that last jump). - pjw
  • really nice track and gucci scenery - Clearvision

:bronze: Congrats to   bast7mon for Audiopium! :bronze:

• Creative, smooth, sweeet and fun! - Racho
  • Now this is an interesting map! - Arkive
  • high level of creativity, great transition, so much action & fun in 15 seconds - fredair

Solux, fredair, and bast7mon then receive one front page track showcase of their choice (having less than 10 awards)

Find the full results and feedback here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/108Bg7lfM3cVrU5fWvV50wV_oxXZ8W_QKCNvDmQrZcEw/edit?usp=sharing

Only map disqualified was the one by TMAsteria since it's deleted off of MX, so some re-voters couldn't vote for it.

ranig's map was basically a PF via the normal route, which would break the rules normally. But the alternate (faster) route required reversing and then going forward, so I opted not to disqualify it.

Thanks to all 36 participants for July for joining in the contest, thanks to all those who publicly voted and gave their feedback, and especially those who took the time to re-vote after we lost access to the original votes. And thanks to Alex for starting the contest. (y)
    Last edited by eyebo,
  • Site Leader
    Page: 6 of 7 Post Reply
    © ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem