Location: Home  Community Forums  Deployed  Your Mania Exchange account has not be linked with your Mani... 
Your Mania Exchange account has not be linked with your ManiaPlanet account. Click here to link them.
Page: 7 of 11
Post Reply  0 Observer

I'm getting this too and logging in and out doesn't help
Learner Driver

Jammymanrock, you may retry also.
Surely Retired

It's OK! Thanks MrA :)
Learner Driver

I'm getting the "Your Mania Exchange account has not be linked with your ManiaPlanet account. Click here to link them." message, but when I follow the link to connect my ManiaPlanet account it says "Player login already associated with another account."

Help would be appreciated. :)
Learner Driver

Alex, you may retry.
Surely Retired

MrA says:
Alex, you may retry.

Thank you, it's fine now. (l)
Learner Driver

Same problem here ;)
Learner Driver

Spaï, you may retry.
Surely Retired

Thx, ça marche :)
Learner Driver

MrA says:
EVG says:
Authentication denied. Wait and retry.
have done so atleast 10 times lol

I'm guessing this is at the point where you must enter your ManiaPlanet login? its the login for the game itself, be sure you have the correct one.

i am using my in game login and its still the same error message today

why there is even a need to make this mandatory to upload is strange to me

edit

ok i have just checked in game and my current password has been changed from what it was originally into something shorter, i have just checked my verification email which confirms this

this is very strange as when i go to change the password my original choice fits and is accepted so something went wrong somewhere on maniaplanets end with this

i have now linked my accounts with no issue
Last edited by EVG,
Learner Driver
Page: 7 of 11 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem