Location: Home  Community Forums  The Off Topic Pit of Oblivion  Steve Jobs dead 
Steve Jobs dead
Page: 1 of 4
Post Reply  0 Observer
Steve Jobs dead  
www.apple.com/stevejobs

He did a lot in the world of technology. R.I.P.
Learner Driver

Let's wait if not LulzSec is behind this :ß
Hm seems not... Well.. Apple.. Jobs ... Never liked both of them.
Last edited by tstargermany,
Old Age Caravanner

Like them or not, I do believe respect is in order. He, through Apple, changed the world in so many ways, and helped shape modern computing into what it is today, and where it's headed. And so we bid good night to a true visionary ...
Sports Saloon Racer

Never liked either but yeah, credit where it's due. RIP.
Old Age Caravanner

Poor man, too young to die in this way :/
Moped Racer

Old Age Caravanner

It's a double loss. We lost one of the greatest business minds of our age (although I don't like how he called corporate philanthropy "a useless money-saving attempt"), and without him, Apple will fall ever further from the tree and into the depths of illegitimate business practice.

R.I.P. Steve Jobs, you not only founded one of the most successful companies in its industry but you pulled it back from its darkest times. It's sad that we lost you just when we needed you the most.
Rise from the ashes!

Keep in mind that he had retired not too long ago. I'm sure Apple will try to carry on in a "what would steve jobs do?" mentality, or at least they should. Either way, now we'll see that the Apple's core, and hopefully we'll be just as impressed
Sports Saloon Racer

don't forget though that they have the plans and everything for up to the i phone 7, so it wont be for quite a while we see the true post jobs either.
Quad Bike Racer

But don't you think steve jobs is a big part of why people like apple? With him now gone (rip), people might not feel as personally connected to apple.
· · · – – – · · ·
Page: 1 of 4 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem