Location: Home  Community Forums  General  most "not fun" Canyon thingies 
most "not fun" Canyon thingies
Page: 4 of 6
Post Reply  0 Observer

so? I don't think I'm noob. and again: these are not things I dislike, these are things which decrease amount of fun I get when playing!
Zimmer Racer

So, just to make sure I understand you. these things crease the amount of fun you have, but you still like them? I don't understand that ...
Sports Saloon Racer

I'm neutral to them.
Zimmer Racer

I'm guessing by neutral you mean that you don't care if these issues you have get solved or not. If that's the guess, why bring them up at all?
Sports Saloon Racer

many missing blocks - thats the most "not fun" to me. i hope there will be more some time - hopefully before nadeo starts to work on other environments.
Learner Driver

they started working on Valley (2nd envi) some years ago already^^
Zimmer Racer

argh - ok ;) so lets say "hopefully before they start to sell the next envi"
Learner Driver

Make a map, spend 15 minutes computing high quality shadows and then you realize you want to change something in the track comments. So you go in, update comments and save map and it says 'compute shadows'. WTF?!? Why do I need to compute shadows again only if I updated the comments, most non fun thing :@
Old Age Caravanner

15min?! :s I don't even hesitate to recompute as it only takes a few minutes generally for me =p
Space Cowboy

It seems if you validate and then compute shadows and then save, it forgets it. Always validate, save, say no, open the track again and then compute shadows.
Moped Racer
Page: 4 of 6 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem