Location: Home  Community Forums  General  most "not fun" Canyon thingies 
most "not fun" Canyon thingies
Page: 5 of 6
Post Reply  0 Observer

i click cancel on shadows and save the map and then save it again and calculate shadows just in case tm crash, and you say you have to calculate shadows when you edit comment, are you sure that you just didn´t forgot to save map after the shadows..i done that a few times before i found out that i can do this. ^^ i clicked cancel after shadows and tougt that i was done no i forgot to save the map. lol

my advance maps take about 20 minutes to calculate on max so :-w :wait: ..
Beetle Racer

100% sure, I saved map after calculating shadows. And loaded map to play, that is when I saw I freaking didn't put anything in comments. So went in, typed comments and then clicked 'save' and it says calculate shadows again, lol.

Sandal runs a hig def gaming PC, mine sure takes 15 minutes on High Shadows computing :$
Old Age Caravanner

I don't like that pieces at ground level can't be raised off the ground in the cut and paste editor and vice versa :-w
Space Cowboy

Why do you all find so much stuff to bitch and moan over? Seriously just enjoy the game for what it is instead of picking at it.

Sandal says:
I don't like that pieces at ground level can't be raised off the ground in the cut and paste editor and vice versa :-w

That's not a problem with TM2 Unlimiter. ;)
Last edited by Typhoon,
G-kart Racer

Bitching and moaning is such cheap entertainment though not to mention I was so excited when I found something I could bitch about :p
Last edited by s8ndm8n,
Space Cowboy

It's interesting that no one has taken it the other way. What do I really like about the game ...
Sports Saloon Racer

graphics, drifting, some editor options, and fast replay/tracklist reloading. tbh that's all. but since I have a mid-end laptop, graphics stayed on the same level as in TMUF for me.
Last edited by Space,
Zimmer Racer

Bucky says:
It's interesting that no one has taken it the other way. What do I really like about the game ...

Well that's because it would be off topic =p

I find it funny that anyone would seriously think that I'm bitching. Sh*t I don't give a rat's ass if something is inconvenient for me. I was just posting something that I found a bit odd if anything. I'm totally content with this game as it stands and yes I love the drifting (l) I do agree though that this site has a disproportionate number of bitches to those that are extatic that this game exists at all 8-|
Space Cowboy

That is an unfortunate truth.

What I was referring to was the lack of a creation of a topic that hailed the game, listing everything that we like. There's a lot of threads that exist to complain, and this isn't just about MX, either.
Sports Saloon Racer

I'm disliking the design of the plants (bushes) in TM2. They're 2D. WHTF. It's so ugly I could puke.
Otherwise I find TM2 quite amazing for it's price.
Learner Driver
Page: 5 of 6 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem