GPS again :)
Page: 4 of 5
Post Reply  0 Observer

aenima says:
If you don't like 'GPS', call it 'Demo' instead. There, I fixed it.

Demo is good IMO... i like it.. i like it i like it :))))))))))) short / sweet and to the point and says what it is.. :)
Learner Driver

Rewiind says:
'Back for Garmin'.

Sounds catchy :)

lol or even left 4 tom tom lol right 4 Garmin lol
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

right 4 wraith, lol.
Zimmer Racer

Space says:
right 4 wraith, lol.

lol nice one lol
just shame we could not have UP 4 SPACE lol
Last edited by WRAITH,
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

atozix says:

and while im on the subject = forced watching of a guide car is totally abhorrent to me... I may just want to relax at the start line without the intrusion of yet another replay of the guide car....

OR near the end of the time limit i may wish to do wheelies close to the start...

As stated before it's not possible on every map to place a GPS (I'll just stick to GPS ;)) somewhere else other than the start.
I've seen people complaining about 'no gps' many times. I've seen people complaining about Auto-GPS. I've seen people complaining about the text indicating the GPS.. whatever one does is wrong for some.

Most GPS get deactivated on the block after the start line. So if you just want to relax or do donuts all you have to do is pass the start line. ;)
Last edited by SkunkY,
..wasn't me

humans = dammn bunch of chronic whingers ... hahahahha plop = falls off chair guffawing... :d
Learner Driver

GPS = Ghost replay for path finding support / Ghost performing a sample run

8-|
Last edited by Sriver (TMS <3),
Quad Bike Racer

SkunkY says:
I've seen people complaining about 'no gps' many times.

Most GPS get deactivated on the block after the start line. So if you just want to relax or do donuts all you have to do is pass the start line. ;)

And ive seen many people answer with 'just go to the next block'. Its a well meant advice but being forced to leave the start is even more annoying as the auto gps itself. Either your sitting lonely on the side of the road or the next block is a downhill or a turbo and your car gets rocketed into oblivion. But most of all the start is the coziest place to be to chat/watch donuts. An untempered start block should be a basic right!

But like bucky said on page 1, people should build what they want to build. Still ill never stop complaining about auto gps. :p
Quad Bike Racer

After all it's a complaint thread. :d
But let me ask you, after 5 or 6 years of TM.. you're still excited watching other people making donuts? =p
Lucky you! ;)
..wasn't me

Well actually.. I want them to watch me do donuts =p

And I can never get tired of doing donuts. The thrill of getting the perfect donut. Trying the get the smallest and fastest circle by controlling the cursor keys with fingerspitzengefuhl. The art of mirroring someone else's circle. Surprising the audience by suddenly changing direction and making figures. And ofcourse honking at the same time for extra show element.
Last edited by GR.,
Quad Bike Racer
Page: 4 of 5 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem