Tattoos
Page: 1 of 6
Post Reply  0 Observer
Tattoos  
So, I was wondering.. Does any of you have any tattoos ?

I'm thinking of getting one, but I'd like some first hand information, you know.
Quad Bike Racer

Nope, don't have one, but I'm planning to get one when I have the money.
Back in action!

Haha yeah, I'm constantly slipping designs through my mind, never find a perfect one, and then I realize it also costs a lot of money.
Back to Toy-Car-Racer :(

I find tattoos a senseless way to destroy beautiful human skin.
Beetle Racer

I can't find a design that:
a. I like for more than a week
b. doesn't make me look like an asshole

plus they're rather painful and expense and generally don't look that good.

Quad Bike Racer

Have you decided what you will be having Ville ? And where on your body ?

And yeh fallout, they're expensive and painful, but they can be the most beautiful form of art and self expression if thought out and created well. Worth the trouble, if you ask me.
Quad Bike Racer

Indeed. And the pain is mostly a personal experience, but I've never heard of someone who didn't have an amazing itch afterwards haha.

I've always been thinking about a (half)sleeve, if I get it I'm going to get it good. But I wanted to start of small with something on my ankle or something. I've always been fascinated by optical illusions so I was thinking about something like the Penrose Triangle.

For a sleeve I'm mostly into skulls/flowers/animals stuff, mostly black/white with a particular color, like red. Stuff like sugar skulls and gypsy's are what I like, something like this is the direction I'm heading with my "design"

I also digg chestpieces but I'm not sure if I want it.

For designs I usually check http://fyeahtattoos.com/, I just browse through the latest additions checking what I do and don't like.
Back to Toy-Car-Racer :(

tattoos are disgusting.

don't think yours is an exception just because you've only got a small one or one you think that validates destroying your skin in the first place
Last edited by irondragons,
Moped Racer

ID, you must have misread; no one here posted anything other than speculation.

Personally, I don't like the idea of having something so permanent done to yourself. I can, however, respect the art and ideas behind some tattoos, but I won't belittle anyone for getting one; it's their choice.

My roommate, for example, has "quod erat demonstrandum" (better known as Q.E.D., which goes at the end of a mathematical proof). He also has the symbol of the historic musical ensemble that we both perform in. I like both of these ideas, but I wouldn't think of ever doing it to myself.

I have another friend who, among other things, has the circle of fifths, and the notation for an excerpt of a certain drum beat.
Sports Saloon Racer

you have terrible friends.
Moped Racer
Page: 1 of 6 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem