Tattoos
Page: 4 of 6
Post Reply  0 Observer

Rewiind, you're a couple years late for the trolling, at least from ID. ;)

But back to the topic... I think tattoos can look really cool. I'd never get one though. Not my thing.
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader

ID isn't trolling. He just shows up in topics where he can irritate people with his opinion. He never posts somewhere else, like a topic in which he agrees with the OP. Because that's not fun ;)
Back to Toy-Car-Racer :(

Last edited by irondragons,
Moped Racer

Moped Racer

,,Januy says:
He just shows up in topics where he can irritate people with his opinion.

I honestly don't set out to irritate people, but people just manage to get themselves wound up easily and just accuse me of trolling

i'm just providing a fresh perspective of the matter at hand, also an honest one.

if you can't take it, don't read my posts.

also, HATRICK
Moped Racer

Of course you are free to express your opinion. It's just getting a bit boring that you only express your opinion when it's the exact opposite of what others think. And when you only do that, people create the image around you that you're always trying to start an annoying discussion.

And there is also a thing called being polite. Calling tattoos disgusting (and let's just forget for now that you're calling people losers for their personal taste related to designs) is fine, but if you think a bit deeper you should realize that you're somewhat insulting others because they are now feeling like they are doing something disgusting.

That is of course, if they'd care about your opinion. But if we wouldn't do that about anyone's opinion we wouldn't get very far, now would we.

Now you can say that you also have your freedom to insult others indirectly, sure. But don't blame us if we don't want to have a discussion with you and if we call you a dick :done:

I must say that I don't have the feeling that I'm telling you something new, but whatever.

tl:dr: Don't post if you have nothing to add, other than your insulting opinion.

You have a tattoo, and now you're butt-hurt because no one is impressed.

Transparent.

I was going to say I liked some tattoos on females, but after further consideration, I was/am more interested in the nudity needed to display said markings.

Boobs: Awesome.
Tattoos: No.
Last edited by fallout,
Quad Bike Racer

I don't have a tattoo. I am butthurt but I just somehow felt the need to tell ID stuff he already knew. FML.

You guys need a troll tattoo, for sure. All the cool trolls have them :cool:
Learner Driver
    md
Quad Bike Racer
Page: 4 of 6 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem