Tattoos
Page: 3 of 6
Post Reply  0 Observer

Bah Januy was that necessary?

Now this IS disgusting
Hm.. weird formatting error.
Last edited by SkunkY,
..wasn't me

I think you don't want to get your tatto removed, especially if it's a rather big one, Januy. The skin won't get completely regenerated and it becomes in an ugly white mark, so yes, I believe you're destroying your skin.
Learner Driver

Well duh, why would I want to remove it, I only get one if I'm completely sure and if I'm not then I simply won't get it :p

And then people always say "what if you get older". Well what the hell do I care, I'd get a tattoo because I like it. Simply because there are people who dislike tattoos almost makes me get one. If you don't like it, that's fine with me, but I'm still Januy. I think it's just a bit weird to act different to people who have tattoos, just because they have one. Is someone strange or something because he or she did make a big step by decorating their skin?

Just because someone chose to get something permanent it's somehow weird? It's not like they haven't thought about it, like they are people who just act like it's nothing. It's a well over thought choice. Sure there are some, but I don't think you can take the whole tattoo community for that.

It seems to me though, that most people who dislike tattoos, don't dislike the tattoo/art itself but the fact that people would 'destroy' their skin. So my question to the people who don't like it is;

Is that true? Or is it also true that you don't like the look of tattoos?
Back to Toy-Car-Racer :(

judging people because they have tattoos is pretty dumb, yeah.

that still doesn't mean you can't hate tattoos as a concept and loathe the idea of them

and yeah, you're not impressing anyone discerning with tattoos. Let's be honest, you get tattoos so you can impress other people. Enjoy that wowing that niche of people who don't think they're utterly retarded.
Moped Racer

If you get a tattoo just to impress other people, then you're getting one for the wrong reasons. Tattoos as we've come to know them are a form of expression. They display something very close to you so that other see it and know that whatever it is means a lot to you, or at least enough to ink it under your skin.
Sports Saloon Racer

browsing damn you autocorrect

much better than this thread
Quad Bike Racer

Bucky says:
Tattoos as we've come to know them are a form of expression. They display something very close to you so that other see it and know that whatever it is means a lot to you, or at least enough to ink it under your skin.

lolno
Moped Racer

So this is the infamous trolling id and fallout. Lol.

Thanks to those actually contributing to the topic. Keep it up, would like to hear more views ;)
Quad Bike Racer

no one is trolling anyone.
Moped Racer

Ofcourse not.
Quad Bike Racer
Page: 3 of 6 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem