Search Results
Read Post 8:22 PM on 11-Mar-2019
 Z0ul0u25
Sorry about that, I'm in the process of fixing all of my dead links but I forgot about these. I'll fix them (Y) Thank you !

Read Post 8:22 PM on 11-Mar-2019
 Zack11
Moved.

Read Post 6:34 PM on 10-Mar-2019
 f-50
Thank you so much to give us the opportunity to see our old videos :gold: :gold: :gold: I had a lot of video on tm-tube, and it's a pleasure to see them and also all the commentary ! (Y)

Read Post 3:43 AM on 10-Mar-2019
  pjw
Voted :done: Yes transitional had weird lightning for me too, probably shadows calculation done on ultra Try opening the map on the editor, change a block, recalculate shadow and test it on the editor? I actually ended up doing that earlier....

Read Post 8:35 PM on 09-Mar-2019
 Mayuri
Voted :done: Yes transitional had weird lightning for me too, probably shadows calculation done on ultra Try opening the map on the editor, change a block, recalculate shadow and test it on the editor?

Read Post 3:38 AM on 09-Mar-2019
  pjw
Voted. Edit: Except for some reason the ocean material wouldn't load properly for me on Transitional? It was blinding white and I couldn't drive it. Other lagoon maps seem to work fine, so I don't think it's something broken locally? I didn't s...

Read Post 1:43 AM on 09-Mar-2019
 Zack11
Sorry about that, I'm in the process of fixing all of my dead links but I forgot about these. I'll fix them (Y)

Read Post 2:59 PM on 08-Mar-2019
 DdariQ
This is the map that's not showing up in fredair's post, because of bad link: 132685

Read Post 12:32 PM on 08-Mar-2019
 Keissla.wp
New event from the organizers of KOTT, MML and GiantCup. • Name : $i$f00Zero $fffto Hero$f00 | $fffName • Style : TECH • Length : ~ 45s • Difficulty : KOTT style (Medium) • Blockmixing : Only with the game tool and only if it's clean • Ma...

Read Post 11:51 PM on 07-Mar-2019
 Ozon
7th of March 2019 - February updates until now: BUGFIX: Favourite notifications are back. BUGFIX: Replay uploads with different car BUGFIX: Question mark in front of map names with unicode characters Notification, when your WR gets beaten on...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem