Search Results
Read Post 6:24 AM on 06-Feb-2019
  pjw
Voted.

Read Post 9:56 PM on 04-Feb-2019
 HaagseSmurf
New round, new chances! Time to set the wheels in motion for the fifth season of the Canyon Endurance Premiership! You all know what that starts with: a maprequest! We're looking for your best Canyon endurance maps (50-70 seconds, varied block us...

Read Post 12:30 AM on 04-Feb-2019
 AR »rexine
The rule that you had to stay on the block group you just transitioned to for at least 3 seconds was taken out. An extra day is added to the deadline, for those that started maps already adhering to this rule.

Read Post 6:25 PM on 03-Feb-2019
 KakkouTM
Voted :done: :award:

Read Post 10:13 PM on 02-Feb-2019
 Arkive
Some of you might recognize me as "that guy who floods every offtopic section of every Discord server he's on with free game spam." At Dommy's suggestion, I've now taken that spam and made an entire Discord server specifically for it. If you want a o...

Read Post 5:35 PM on 02-Feb-2019
  pjw
AR »rexine, thank you for the clarification!

Read Post 4:44 PM on 02-Feb-2019
 AR »rexine
Yes, all 20 transitions have to be direct. You can use items to make the transitions smoother, but no more than that. All block sets are allowed.

Read Post 5:33 AM on 02-Feb-2019
  pjw
Does each of the 20 transitions have to be direct? What about the block sets that aren't mentioned? For example, for Stadium, block sets 4, 8, and 9 aren't mentioned. Does that mean I can transition from platform (5) to dirt (6) via a block from s...

Read Post 2:24 AM on 02-Feb-2019
 riolu!
https://i.imgur.com/ZZiReDZ.png RIOLU'S XD RACE SEASON 2 The multienvironment endurance race on four unknown, long maps on four different environments with four different vehicles is going into the next round! Who is going to dethrone season 1 wi...

Read Post 1:10 AM on 02-Feb-2019
 nilsiro
Voted :done:

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem