Search Results
Read Post 11:12 PM on 24-Jan-2019
 Bordoc

Read Post 9:29 PM on 24-Jan-2019
 Ozon
24th of January, 2019 - January Updates TMU Car support for search and upload (Playermodel parser update) Bugfix: Thumbnails in search Bugfix: Custom Car search Addition: Vehicle Search now always shown next to environment Addition: Hoveri...

Read Post 4:15 PM on 24-Jan-2019
 Zat The Alien
I only have stadium,,,never really got on with valley.I like your video too.

Read Post 4:50 AM on 24-Jan-2019
 Arkive
Yep, there's a video for it right here. You'll see the stationary cars on the sidelines in a couple spots. I could also throw together a quick example map in an environment you do have if you'd like; just let me know which environment if you want one...

Read Post 8:21 PM on 23-Jan-2019
 TurdleShell

Read Post 8:19 PM on 23-Jan-2019
 Zat The Alien
No I do not have Valley,,,you got a video of your track ? I love these small cars, I try and ghost them in then.

Read Post 5:47 AM on 23-Jan-2019
  pjw

Read Post 7:34 PM on 22-Jan-2019
 Arkive
A mediatracker ghost is basically a replay of a run. Like with many racing games, it's called a ghost because you can't interact with the recorded vehicle at all; it simply does exactly what it did when it was recorded. With the mediatracker, you can...

Read Post 2:50 AM on 22-Jan-2019
 Zat The Alien
Thank you for your answer.....I thought when I first saw these cars,,wow they will look good as scenery, even their lights work and the light shines on the ground too, while in the map editor. During a race or freeroam the cars stay invisable, what a...

Read Post 4:14 PM on 21-Jan-2019
 Arkive
I want to say that vehicle items like that are for something else, perhaps Shootmania or as something for custom gamemodes to use (though I could be wrong). I don't think they're meant to be used in the same way traditional items are used. If you don...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem