Search Results
Read Post 6:44 PM on 18-Feb-2019
  eyebo
I made a macroblock pack of Nadeo bases for the Canyon, Valley and Lagoon environments. What does this pack include? -Trackmania Turbo bases from all environments, from normal map editor -Trackmania 2 Campaign maps bases from all environments, b...

Read Post 6:41 PM on 18-Feb-2019
  eyebo
Shared over on the ManiaPlanet forums: https://forum.maniaplanet.com/viewtopic.php?t=44047 https://i.imgur.com/8khfKGD.png Stadium in a hidden Valley 64 base. Honestly I have no idea why nobody has done this before, considering how easy it was...

Read Post 6:27 PM on 18-Feb-2019
  eyebo
Mesh Modeler Tutorials The Basics: Make Items from Single Block Elements Remove Elements from Blocks Create Icons Easily Improve item placement/grid snap Add Multiple Variants to a Block Quick How-To (very old) (xrayjay) Advanced: Changing...

Read Post 2:20 PM on 18-Feb-2019
  Mekh
For the Pro Mappers and MS maps. we are now looking for maps! Start the editor and create your masterpiece now :build: Rules and Map Requirements: Titlepack: TM2 Multi-Enviroment by Dommy Multi-Mix cars: Allowed, Also TMUF cars are allowed...

Read Post 8:06 AM on 18-Feb-2019
  eyebo
We do have some work to do, updating some of the stickied forum posts, and moving some forum topics around. That'll happen over the coming weeks.

Read Post 7:57 AM on 18-Feb-2019
  eyebo
Some of you have enabled the option to compute Ultra lightmaps for your maps. There's currently a bug that causes some undesirable graphics issues with maps that were computed using Ultra. After computing on Ultra the map will look good to the author...

Read Post 7:19 AM on 18-Feb-2019
  eyebo
MX Discord Restructuring We've mostly completed our efforts to restructure the channels on MX Discord. New channels have been added. Others have been archived (you can access the old read-only channels at the bottom of the channel list). Our goal...

Read Post 3:14 AM on 18-Feb-2019
 Mayuri

Read Post 12:14 AM on 17-Feb-2019
 Nighthawk
158339 Details on the map page. A chance for two lucky talented players to pick up some Planets - 3,000p on offer. Ignore the author time - beat my best Time (06'44''124). This is not a hard map but there is at least one sneaky bit which I...

Read Post 6:20 PM on 16-Feb-2019
  eyebo
:gold: Honour and the right to brag! (Jozii used to say that. I hope some still remember him? :p) raises hand I remember him :D

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem