Search Results
Read Post 2:11 PM on 09-Jan-2019
 Larentz
Does this hunt allow cutting? :cool:

Read Post 10:58 AM on 09-Jan-2019
 ranish
Ach, I suspected that there was no easy/automatic solutions to that, otherwise it would have been already solved XD Thanks for the insight (Y)

Read Post 7:28 PM on 08-Jan-2019
  eyebo
This was a bug with converting old sunset maps using the batch converter. Even doing it in-game by opening the map and re-saving it doesn't fix the issue. The only way to fix these maps is to reapply the sunset mood to them and re-save them. I...

Read Post 5:31 PM on 07-Jan-2019
 tillmann07
Maybe an HDD That slowed down over time?

Read Post 1:05 PM on 07-Jan-2019
 ranish
Hi all and MX team I have a small question about the lighting of stadium maps that was automatically computed by the MX team during the MP4 update. I played on a few of these maps, and I noticed that for all (all that I checked at least) sunset ma...

Read Post 12:20 AM on 07-Jan-2019
 Rioyter
Hey, I hope I'm not too late but I saw this and since I thought about this topic before I wanted to say something too :) And you maybe want an opinion by a casual player too ;) I don't really know where to start so it's gonna maybe be a littl...

Read Post 6:47 PM on 06-Jan-2019
 paguich_
Hello all, I'd like to start this thread to showcase some very good dirt tracks i made. I used to have a very good rating in TMNF, but unfortunatly i stopped mapping. Now that I have seen all the possibilities that TMNU2 have to offer, I decided t...

Read Post 9:41 PM on 04-Jan-2019
 FT»lolig
I might try something for the MTC once again :)

Read Post 3:25 AM on 04-Jan-2019
 v.neck
also sent my vote in :done:

Read Post 3:59 AM on 03-Jan-2019
 AR »rexine
https://i.imgur.com/6te757X.jpg Welcome to the Monthly Track Contest (MTC) January 2019 hosted by Rexine! In the MTC your task is to build a track on a given theme. Later, all the submitted tracks are rated and a winner is determined. Theme o...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem