Search Results
Read Post 3:36 PM on 21-Oct-2017
 -Naxreus-
Just sent my entry, I hope its alright, about the performance, I just gonna say that I tested the track on a Radeon 6570 and it works smoothly, the track have scenery but its not huge so I guess its fine. (Y) looking forward to the KO event and I w...

Read Post 3:03 PM on 21-Oct-2017
 Nsgr
How many coppers should my map have ideally? (up to) I just had scenery and gone up to 6k, so I reset everything :S and want to go for an amount of coppers

Read Post 3:00 PM on 21-Oct-2017
 iHq/fredair.esu
They will be fixed until the CCP map release starts.

Read Post 2:41 PM on 21-Oct-2017
 Racho
There is no deadline for track submissions. We will rotate environments and pools on a weekly basis meaning, if KO8 - Lagoon is played this week, it'll take 2 month until it's played again. We prioritize testing the tracks for the upcoming environme...

Read Post 2:10 PM on 21-Oct-2017
 Nsgr
Is there some kind of deadline for maps? Or can I send in maps any time on any environment following the rules and they will be in for the next knockout?

Read Post 2:05 PM on 21-Oct-2017
 bast7mon
Any news about fixed mods?

Read Post 1:03 PM on 21-Oct-2017
 Lars
»SM» Val-play's problem also had to do with blockmixing. I updated the rules now

Read Post 12:13 PM on 21-Oct-2017
 |PT| CakeyFA
After the maniaplanet update thingy I can't seem to upload new replays on maps like https://tm.mania-exchange.com/tracks/99228/tmu-stadiumd1. I get the error "Replay uploaded mismatches the title used in the track (Replay: Unassigned, Track: Stadium)...

Read Post 11:43 AM on 21-Oct-2017
 Lars
Yeah you can send me your map over pm and I'll look if it works/what's wrong

Read Post 11:35 AM on 21-Oct-2017
 valplaytm
but when i test the map i can still not place the blocks :( (i can send you the map if you want to test if the cript works correctly)

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem