Search Results
Read Post 12:33 AM on 30-Sep-2017
 Visitor
so if they don't have a replay without the exclamation mark there is no way to play them on mp3? thecanyon and valley handling mp4 is pretty bad and stadium got uglier, the mods aren't working either, i prefer to play the mp3 version when possible...

Read Post 8:03 PM on 29-Sep-2017
 robert1
All of TrackMania Original videos are up and Sunrise is well underway!

Read Post 11:46 AM on 29-Sep-2017
  eyebo
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)

Read Post 3:38 AM on 29-Sep-2017
  Mekh
here's is a GTA SA Stadium KO9 128697 Valley maps 128781 i reuploaded

Read Post 9:13 PM on 28-Sep-2017
  eyebo
eFFecT finished his part. There's been some changes on MX Discord. I've archived the #stadium_fullspeed channel, which was a community channel run by Flood being used for the project. There is a new #stadium channel, where fullspeed is welcome...

Read Post 8:45 PM on 28-Sep-2017
  eyebo
You can still open Pre-MP4 replays with the frozen install of MP3 and play against those. They're marked with a exclamation mark on track pages to show they're older replays and won't display properly in MP4. In many cases the maps are updated, but t...

Read Post 7:03 PM on 28-Sep-2017
 Beatinfected
congratulations to Solux, fredair and bast7mon (Y)

Read Post 4:15 AM on 28-Sep-2017
 Visitor
i was hoping you guys would keep the mp3 version available for download, when i try to open the mp4 maps with the mp3 version of trackmania it closes the game

Read Post 2:27 AM on 28-Sep-2017
 Arkive
The MTC is a great competition. It gives interesting building challenges each month and allows builders to receive criticism on their works. It instills competition and encourages builders to not only build outside their comfort zone but to focus on...

Read Post 1:51 AM on 28-Sep-2017
 Beatinfected
voted :done:

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem