Search Results
Read Post 4:18 PM on 26-Aug-2011
 Expack2
Tightrope Driving this track is like driving on a wide tightrope at high speed. It sounds easier than it is :P . http://tm.mania-exchange.com/tracks/screenshot/normal/1728

Read Post 4:15 PM on 26-Aug-2011
 Expack2
You don't really care if you see a fence 200 meters away, do you? For gameplay purposes, I could care less. For fully utilizing the power of my graphics card, yes, yes I do!!! :cool:

Read Post 4:10 PM on 26-Aug-2011
 banjee»UD
Mikealange is back hosting his server SpaceRace. You can always depend on Mike to never have a bad track on his server! =P It was probably the best server in TMUF and it will be the best now!

Read Post 4:06 PM on 26-Aug-2011
 SPIDER
my pb is 3:3x "not know exact" to the edge =P

Read Post 4:02 PM on 26-Aug-2011
 Virus
Yeah, well that small button you're talking about (a little arrow if i remember well, is just gone. Though i could try to create the triangles on TMU and save them as i clip i would use in TM ². Not sure it will work but i'm gonna try :D

Read Post 3:54 PM on 26-Aug-2011
 FT»Joyeux
By teh way, there isn't any real options to get known. Simply, be active, show you exist, make friends, and so on. I don't mean make friends, to get friends awards. I mean make friends, so that they will more easily test your map, and then maybe like...

Read Post 3:52 PM on 26-Aug-2011
 Tuta
I agree with absolutely nothing of that enai. :P The friends I've gotten in TM are mostly not like that. I have gotten the impression that if someones tries my track and want to (feel obliged to, because he's my friend?) give feedback. They simpl...

Read Post 3:51 PM on 26-Aug-2011
 TM man
I don't know why, but my screen picture is in the "pending track uploads" section. When I click "Resume upload", I get an error message. When I try to upload the image or even a copy of it, I get an "image already exists" message. EDIT: Now that t...

Read Post 3:49 PM on 26-Aug-2011
 SPIDER
haha someone write in tm2 forum this about Re: "Burst" Start FFS. Those of you who think this is some sort of "lucky, hidden, bug" must not have ever played any games like RC-Racers, Lego Racers, Burnout, NFS, Whiplash, XS Racing, or Wipeout? It'...

Read Post 3:47 PM on 26-Aug-2011
 Space
you need to press brake before the start, and on "Go!" you should instantly release the brake and press gas.

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem