Search Results
Read Post 3:41 PM on 26-Aug-2011
 Bucky
In TMU, moving the point off-screen was not advisable. If you moved it off the screen and wanted to adjust it, you had to ctrl + click and start over. It used to be such that you could click a small button on the left side where you could edit the...

Read Post 3:33 PM on 26-Aug-2011
 Rewiind
Quality upload as we're used to by you Zhuck. Lovely intro and choice of music. Keep 'em coming is all I can say :-)

Read Post 3:28 PM on 26-Aug-2011
 SPIDER
wow i never tought that the straigt start was the same :| but 212 is easy to do that one i cant do how you do it ? but my track is funnier 8-|

Read Post 3:19 PM on 26-Aug-2011
 ReviiLo
Finally i uploaded my first canyon track here, enjoy (: http://www8.pic-upload.de/26.08.11/q8bdyizzvkcs.jpg First Steps

Read Post 3:06 PM on 26-Aug-2011
 Rewiind
I can't seem to reach the end :( Any time I drive outside the map, the game stays fine for anywhere between 5 and 25 km and then just turns black. Even when I get back into the editor, the screen is black. Even the menu background is black... Any ide...

Read Post 2:41 PM on 26-Aug-2011
 Roa
Try again dude (BRB)

Read Post 2:28 PM on 26-Aug-2011
 FT»Joyeux
jet? :p

Read Post 2:23 PM on 26-Aug-2011
 Rallyz
Agree with you, the world + m + x is just "too much" ;) Agreed. No offence but the x on that modern logo looks like a terrible idea. It kinde gives me the feeling of an 80's disco logo. That was the request. To be honest, I'm not keen on...

Read Post 2:17 PM on 26-Aug-2011
 Space
nice new pageswitchers (Y) just two things: 1. make them blue, like all the links on MX 2. when on last page, there is « Next instead of Next » ^^ p.s. 'go to last unread post' button is still not fixed...

Read Post 2:16 PM on 26-Aug-2011
 Roa
Haha was a good idea Enai, but it's not that sry =P

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem