Search Results
Read Post 9:29 AM on 22-Aug-2011
 Wallaby
come on markus , this thread is made for the guys from that thread and not meaned to be a battlefield vs call of duty war (there are tons of those on youtube already :/ ) http://tmnforever.tm-exchange.com/main.aspx?action=threadshow&id=2078296&pag...

Read Post 9:27 AM on 22-Aug-2011
 FT»Joyeux
The user above judge the quality of a map only by the number of awards he got, which is wrong. But he's right, Mandark is a pretty nice mapper. :D

Read Post 9:24 AM on 22-Aug-2011
 Kamakaze
Hey Forza, the awards on my tracks wont show. Thanks

Read Post 9:22 AM on 22-Aug-2011
 Markus...
COD sucks...BF is the better fps

Read Post 9:20 AM on 22-Aug-2011
 Wallaby
I suppose this thread is dying in nations , so lets continue discussing about cod(1-8) and let's brag with our awesome matches and clips ;) As a little start for the thread finally managed a way to record my games without lag...even if I can run o...

Read Post 9:03 AM on 22-Aug-2011
 Kobe
Thanks guys! I will try to make more of them. ;)

Read Post 8:58 AM on 22-Aug-2011
 frankensteyn
What about the damage? Does the custom car get damaged like the orginal? ;)

Read Post 8:56 AM on 22-Aug-2011
 dow.Dave.
I don't know the user above me really. Then I had a look at TMNF and found six tracks with a couple of awards. Sadly I awarded none of them. But he has to be a great author if every of his tracks got awards. I better should try his only TM2 track to...

Read Post 8:54 AM on 22-Aug-2011
 Roa
¹²³

Read Post 8:53 AM on 22-Aug-2011
 dow.Dave.
Wow.. love your screen Kobe! Especially the reflecting light in the window. (L)

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem