Search Results
Read Post 3:18 AM on 22-Aug-2011
 Bucky
The reason there was this mistake: on TMNFX, users' threads in the Your Tracks forum are only allowed to be called "Tracks by yourname" on TMUX, anything goes. Blinn was operating under the TMNFX rules :P Locked.

Read Post 3:16 AM on 22-Aug-2011
 NinjAstar
GP roads sometimes work, but I often find it's easier to place the small mountains under the platform to get rid of many at once without having to use many roads. ;)

Read Post 3:13 AM on 22-Aug-2011
 NinjAstar
YES, tilted boosts for platforms and GP roads, also flat to tilted transition roads for those surfaces would be great. Other thoughts of mine: - Lake-type water terraforming options, similar to how it worked in Desert and Rally. - Boosters on pl...

Read Post 3:07 AM on 22-Aug-2011
 NinjAstar
Personally, I probably will return to TMU once the Canyon craze has died down a bit and it becomes a normal game to play rather than something that feels brand new. Even with a new game where most of the community is I'll still have a desire to build...

Read Post 2:45 AM on 22-Aug-2011
 Phoenyx Imperius
I decloak my Dead Ringer and backstab the previous owner with Your Eternal Reward before shooting him with the L'etranger for good measure. I then tip my Familiar Fez and announce... We all knew it is MY HILL!!!

Read Post 2:24 AM on 22-Aug-2011
 fallout
I detonate the explosives. MY CRATER.

Read Post 2:16 AM on 22-Aug-2011
 Phoenyx Imperius
Go ahead and lock it.

Read Post 1:12 AM on 22-Aug-2011
 Bucky
They are very annoying. The only thing I know of right now is this: place a GP road under them to get rid of the pillars if there's room. If not, then I don't think there's anything that you can do. :S

Read Post 1:11 AM on 22-Aug-2011
 Bucky
these drivers are put together by a single Japanese guy (pretty sure), and I have checked for updates relatively recently. tonight I'll be looking for new drivers all together, uninstalling the MotionInJoy driver. -edit- Finally got the MotionIn...

Read Post 1:09 AM on 22-Aug-2011
 Bucky
As we progress in to Canyon, different genres will start to develop (some of which have a head start). Authors with favor building a specific genre, just as most drivers will favor driving one (even if they do not mind others). My point is, give it...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem