Search Results
Read Post 6:17 AM on 22-Aug-2011
 Space
The user above me was pretty crazy about getting a beta key, but finally succeeded :P

Read Post 6:15 AM on 22-Aug-2011
 Space
112 hi all again ^^

Read Post 6:14 AM on 22-Aug-2011
 max-kf
4. Race Uphill This one is my first Nighttime Track. It includes some nice drifts and a long close jump at the end of the Track! Here is the Trailer ;) So go on and download it on Mania Exchange website! Enjoy!!! :cool: http://www.abload...

Read Post 6:11 AM on 22-Aug-2011
 FT»Mandark
The user above me is the only ninja in the world, who builds tracks

Read Post 6:08 AM on 22-Aug-2011
 Forzyy
Thanks for that Jet! Forgot to add the 'order by' in my query. :P I haven't thoroughly looked at the paging bug; but off the top of my head there's a problem with the math. Our pager isn't your everyday pager where page 1 is page 1, technically for u...

Read Post 5:49 AM on 22-Aug-2011
 Forzyy
Eventually. But it will be a long time before it happens. ;)

Read Post 5:42 AM on 22-Aug-2011
 Forzyy
Heh I forgot I updated it. Anyhow, it doesn't work yet. ;)

Read Post 5:40 AM on 22-Aug-2011
 FT»Mandark
I will point my finger to the previous owner and yell "BANG!" resulting into a heavy taunt kill. MY HILL!

Read Post 5:28 AM on 22-Aug-2011
 Bucky
I make a $100 bill into a paper airplane, throw it, to be chased by the previous owner. MY HILL!

Read Post 5:27 AM on 22-Aug-2011
 Anaerob
Hi! So far very impressed by everything, and looking forward to a good time in a great game with an even better community! :cool:

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem