Search Results
Read Post 7:27 AM on 08-Apr-2017
 speedevolution
OriginS

Read Post 3:00 AM on 08-Apr-2017
 FT»Osaka
Judging is public so this way we make it possible for the most possible people to just judge the tracks. It's happened before that someone couldn't judge a track because it had X or Y titlepack and no will to download it for a single track. Except...

Read Post 2:30 AM on 08-Apr-2017
 sk4ter
"Custom Titlepacks forbidden" Why?

Read Post 9:45 PM on 07-Apr-2017
 Ozon
Just to clarify something : the settings from me that Ozon quotes in the .pdf are not the ones I used to made my video (#2). They make a much better quality, but I discovered them after submitting my video. :P will clear that up very soon! Than...

Read Post 6:29 PM on 07-Apr-2017
 |[X-v]|Slow
Let me throw in a little suggestion. Depending on the mappers work, I write more or less very detailed awards. Maybe, and thats my little suggestion, it could be handy to give willing people a little "Multiple Choice" list. Like: Intro: not p...

Read Post 5:12 PM on 07-Apr-2017
 StereoGang
Just to clarify something : the settings from me that Ozon quotes in the .pdf are not the ones I used to made my video (#2). They make a much better quality, but I discovered them after submitting my video. :P

Read Post 4:38 PM on 07-Apr-2017
 TheM
Fix deployed on test.mania-exchange.com

Read Post 4:27 PM on 07-Apr-2017
 TheM
Fix deployed

Read Post 4:11 PM on 07-Apr-2017
 TheM
Users will now get a disabled "Locked" button, instead of a "Post Reply" button. Moderators get the same button, but can click it to reply to a locked post (you'll get a warning you're doing that in the post screen). Fix deployed on test.mania-ex...

Read Post 3:58 PM on 07-Apr-2017
 TheM
Fix deployed on test.mania-exchange.com

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem