Search Results
Read Post 9:29 AM on 03-Apr-2017
 TheM
I don't know how difficult it would be to implement this kind of feature, but I would appreciate if you could take this into consideration :) It probably isn't too difficult, but I think we should be aiming for one system that's active on all maps....

Read Post 2:39 AM on 03-Apr-2017
 qqlele
If you are awarding some track that has at least 1 award instead of just using as a like button maybe have an option to boost available award that matches your filling about the track.

Read Post 2:26 AM on 03-Apr-2017
 qqlele
While i was reading good old award discussion an idea came up to my mind so i better write it in here maybe you find it useful. This is still abstract concept that i think could be nice addition to this site. Mappers could earn boost points when...

Read Post 1:50 AM on 03-Apr-2017
 Linkin|Alex
Everyone is pretty much okay with this new feature, so I will not debate any further on it. However, I fear that those "quick" awards will become a new standard and totally overshadow "classic" awards. ... For most communities, many would default...

Read Post 11:33 PM on 02-Apr-2017
 bcs'VividReamer
Good job m8.. i just finished reading through the Stadium guide and can clearly see how much effort you put into this. Everything is explained well and with illustrations, and it will be very useful for new players wanting to make tracks. I did not...

Read Post 10:27 PM on 02-Apr-2017
 Arkive
At long last, I've finished up my mapmaking guide! It's split into three versions, each with an example track. Even if you don't plan on reading the guide, you might enjoy the maps. 118328 118368 118399

Read Post 10:20 PM on 02-Apr-2017
 Arkive
Hello, mappers! I think we can all agree that TrackMania's map editor is awesome. It's simple, yet powerful. I've used it for multiple years now, and learned much about mapping as well as the tools the editor gives. I might not be a mapping legend...

Read Post 9:18 PM on 02-Apr-2017
 Voyager006
:done:

Read Post 8:19 PM on 02-Apr-2017
 iHq/fredair.esu
1. The car has to be in the air for at least half of the total driving time. This restriction looks almost impossible to me for building a flow & smooth stadium map, since you don't have access to the 256³ basemap in TrackMania 2 Stadium & Stadium...

Read Post 8:09 PM on 02-Apr-2017
  pjw
Stunts: Build a map where you implement at least stunts (eg. flips / screws). Loops / Tubes / Turnovers don't count - the car has to be in the air while doing the stunt Maybe allow PX maps & Titlepacks This idea started me thinking...how abo...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem