Search Results
Read Post 10:21 PM on 17-Dec-2015
 FT»lolig
well I think that if we could collect all parts that people are still holding and put this into a map would work. and since large maps lagg to much why not split the map in 2-3 pieces. this will shorten the work in validating etc. and will give...

Read Post 9:49 PM on 17-Dec-2015
 RayRaven

Read Post 9:26 PM on 17-Dec-2015
 bigben
Thx dmw However i am just trying to copy a canyon map onto another canyon map so no changing of titlepacks, I am using embedded objects however, could they be the problem?

Read Post 7:44 PM on 17-Dec-2015
 Julius
Here is my entry for this MTC. RPG TITLEPACK REQUIRED 2-3 Hours of work 97641

Read Post 4:23 PM on 17-Dec-2015
 GR.
Cool that you are willing to help out pfm. I actually thought of offering my help several times but admit I got hold back by the thought of all the work. But if you need any help just tell me. Edit. seems nothing is happening. I think it should be...

Read Post 2:51 PM on 17-Dec-2015
 HYPE
Sry, worked on it very long, but wasn´t able to built something drivebal :( 97626

Read Post 1:46 PM on 17-Dec-2015
 pfm
Does anyone here know an alternative way to reach Cxom? He's completely inactive for months now. Would love to get him to handover this project to me. I do have a few sections of the track parts 1 to 9 10 to 19 74 and 75 1) Do you th...

Read Post 9:46 AM on 17-Dec-2015
 DMW»UD
I did that to move a map from classic stadium to 64 base map and it works, but if you use 2 different titlepack i.e. from tmstadium to esl title pack you should not use custom object because it will make the macroblock incompatible with the second ti...

Read Post 8:38 AM on 17-Dec-2015
 |[X-v]|Slow
One week left for the competition ... ;) But don't forget - read the rules before.

Read Post 2:46 AM on 17-Dec-2015
 bigben
Hi this is more a question for the fellow mappers rather than about the rules, is it possible to copy a map and paste it into another map? Tried to do it by saving 1 map as a macroblock but then when i opened another map i could see the macroblock...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem