Search Results
Read Post 6:34 PM on 13-Dec-2015
 meNtality
^Title

Read Post 2:14 PM on 13-Dec-2015
 V1ppen
I've always used either my own machine or purchased virtual or dedicated servers, no experience with those services myself at all. That site doesn't list any commonly used controller at all though, so I'm not sure if it supports things like record...

Read Post 6:10 AM on 13-Dec-2015
 Mortex -745-
Tags/Keyword?

Read Post 9:26 PM on 12-Dec-2015
 TGYoshi
I've always used either my own machine or purchased virtual or dedicated servers, no experience with those services myself at all. That site doesn't list any commonly used controller at all though, so I'm not sure if it supports things like record...

Read Post 8:15 PM on 12-Dec-2015
 V1ppen
Thanks for the reply! Do you have any sugestions on a good site to hire a server from? I just want to play with some friends and get local records on our own server! I found this site: https://www.gameservers.com/game_servers/trackmania2.ph...

Read Post 8:08 PM on 12-Dec-2015
 TGYoshi
Heavily depends on where you hire it, of course. Those "plugins" like Dedimania are known as server controllers, external applications influencing how your server runs. Many services do not include and allow this at all, those who do typically state...

Read Post 7:38 PM on 12-Dec-2015
 V1ppen
Hi drivers!! Im thinking of hiring my own TM2 server, and I have two questions. Does the server have the plugins for records, dedimia etc? And am I allowed to use whatever maps/tracks I want on the server?

Read Post 1:16 PM on 12-Dec-2015
 KimoOouille
Thank you, I never knew it, now it's good.

Read Post 8:05 PM on 11-Dec-2015
 DMW»UD
to change mod on a track go to editor press and hold ctrl key then open the track and it will let you chose a new mod ;)

Read Post 7:44 PM on 11-Dec-2015
 AR »Trian
Hi guys! You might know me from TMX but I've now uploaded my first track to MX: a slightly updated track made in TMNF :) 97281

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem