Search Results
Read Post 3:43 PM on 17-Sep-2015
 iemm98
track deleted

Read Post 3:22 AM on 17-Sep-2015
 AR »rexine
No rexracer, the maps will be competition maps and driven in cups frequently, so that players will know them well. A GPS is then not needed anyways ;) Well that's true. Alright then :D

Read Post 12:37 AM on 17-Sep-2015
 Skellborn
Well if theres another sheet like the voting sheet, you could predict anomously and it's published after the end of the voting :)

Read Post 11:13 PM on 16-Sep-2015
 Julius
Hi everybody ! I really need your help because i need to run a server for a cup but i got a big problem ! When i start the server, the console say : Warning ! You seem to be on a private network. Unless you have configured your NAT, other players...

Read Post 10:27 PM on 16-Sep-2015
 haenry
Just update/delete as many times as you want without a tag ;)

Read Post 10:15 PM on 16-Sep-2015
 aTastyBurger
Does that mean we would need to add to the title? Or are they only gonna be judged after the deadline? And...... can we delete one submission and put another in if we feel it necessary?

Read Post 9:59 PM on 16-Sep-2015
 haenry
You can update your map as many times as you want, as long as we haven't met the deadline yet ;)

Read Post 7:52 PM on 16-Sep-2015
 aTastyBurger
If we already submitted, but feel that we should add a few more scenery elements (i.e. reduce negative space) can we update the track file for submission?

Read Post 4:21 PM on 16-Sep-2015
 iHq/fredair.esu
yes... thats right :) bad idea even awards can influence... if a map has many, it already seems good and a map with 0 awards and bad comments make it seem bad

Read Post 4:10 PM on 16-Sep-2015
 Clearvision.wp
I don't like that idea. If someone is a clear favorite in the predictions, then some may give lower votes to that player.

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem