Search Results
Read Post 12:17 AM on 07-Sep-2015
 Skellborn
Well i've never said MT isn't important or shouldn't be counted into judging as well :P I made that statement too undeline the importance of pfm's argument^^

Read Post 11:46 PM on 06-Sep-2015
 disturbio
I like the lyrics of this band... and sounds cool! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7p0HL7Suj4

Read Post 10:17 PM on 06-Sep-2015
 pfm
cool! i'll take a look at them later =) Dude! these are awesome, seriously! watched all the individual ones and 2 of the full runs so far some of the stunts are so cool =) the full runs area really nice as well because we can see you roam the...

Read Post 10:01 PM on 06-Sep-2015
 Zack11
It clearly stands out of all the others by using the RPG Title Pack, which made it possible for there to be a completly unique scenery. So a track can win because of scenery but MT shouldn't be worth anything? I think that's kind of ridiculous :P...

Read Post 9:12 PM on 06-Sep-2015
 nüco
@Skellborn: Okay, I wrote it a little bit different than I meant. I was more going to say, that if a track wasn't really good, a good MT could be some kind of a bonus. But if the track was truly fantastic but had no complete MT, it shouldn't get minu...

Read Post 8:59 PM on 06-Sep-2015
 Voyager006
Here you go! I didn't get a perfect run but I'll include my 5 best runs just for the sake of it (I hope they're not boring) :P If you want the raw replays of the single stunts (in order to merge them) just let me know :)

Read Post 8:46 PM on 06-Sep-2015
 Skellborn
A fancy or impressive MT could give 1 or 2 extra Points, but I wouldn't give a track minus Points, because it has no complete Media Tracker. Isn't that somethwat the same? Giving bonus points for MT or taking some off for missing MT. i think pf...

Read Post 12:11 PM on 06-Sep-2015
 nüco
First of all, thank you all very much, I'm so happy I made it to the third place :D Funny that the MT becomes one of the most discussed things in many MTCs at the Moment :D I wouldn't say, it is really important, since this is a TRACK contest, it...

Read Post 11:35 AM on 06-Sep-2015
 TGYoshi
The records are sorted by replay points, not by time (although indirectly they are, of course). While changing the way those points are allocated is possible, it's more or less the dark corner of MX and I'm afraid I'll break the current leaderboards...

Read Post 11:19 AM on 06-Sep-2015
 Goldwatch

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem