Search Results
Read Post 9:25 PM on 05-Sep-2015
 haenry
looks fine now :) Oh, and please avoid double or even triple posts. You can use the edit function for that ;)

Read Post 9:11 PM on 05-Sep-2015
 iHq/fredair.esu
@fredair: please play fair amoung everyone! rules state only one entry per author.. so I saw you made a nice fs map the eagle airport now a few days later you made a second entry. why the hell? just release that second map as a normal map insp...

Read Post 9:07 PM on 05-Sep-2015
 iHq/fredair.esu
But why can't i have 2 maps there, if i delet one before the 20th of this month? Due to advertisment? Ill stay with eagle airport and no changes anymore :done: I will not do it again.

Read Post 9:04 PM on 05-Sep-2015
 iHq/fredair.esu
Removed one :) sorry, i dont want to get DQ... Sorry

Read Post 7:21 PM on 05-Sep-2015
 Zack11
Same problem with all PF maps too. Idk how it works now, but I think this would be a nice change :D

Read Post 7:08 PM on 05-Sep-2015
 Racho
Don't Panic!

Read Post 6:57 PM on 05-Sep-2015
 Exosum
Title says it all. Just sort same times by lower id. for example - http://tm.mania-exchange.com/tracks/92130/pursuit-colorworld

Read Post 5:11 PM on 05-Sep-2015
Yep, just keep the tracks coming guys - a little less than two weeks left now (Y) Remember that you can build a second entry if you already submitted one map :)

Read Post 4:18 PM on 05-Sep-2015
 haenry
You cannot call him a rule breaker (yet), lolig. Fredair, you need to remove one map of your submission post. You are only allowed to post one map there. It is not meant for advertising and you know that you are only allowed to submit one map. So...

Read Post 4:01 PM on 05-Sep-2015
 FT»lolig
@fredair: please play fair amoung everyone! rules state only one entry per author.. so I saw you made a nice fs map the eagle airport now a few days later you made a second entry. why the hell? just release that second map as a normal map insp...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem