Search Results
Read Post 4:48 PM on 03-Sep-2015
 FT»lolig
what about driving on the underside of a block? the textures on top and bottom are not the same. but does this also counts as a different surface? or does it counts as the surface on top?

Read Post 11:56 AM on 03-Sep-2015
 haenry
I think most people are over-complicating things, the spirit of the theme is clearly to promote block variety above all else, I think builders should think about that instead of the minutiae of what counts as a surface or not. yes exactly, pfm. Well...

Read Post 11:17 AM on 03-Sep-2015
 iHq/fredair.esu
91850 this is the map for the MTC september due to great feedback by aAa, spX players and by the mx community not sure what map will get deleted...

Read Post 10:55 AM on 03-Sep-2015
 speedevolution
BreakinG

Read Post 10:43 AM on 03-Sep-2015
 pfm
I think most people are over-complicating things, the spirit of the theme is clearly to promote block variety above all else, I think builders should think about that instead of the minutiae of what counts as a surface or not.

Read Post 8:42 AM on 03-Sep-2015
 haenry
No Beatinfected, that would allow to mix surfaces everywhere with custom objects and thus ruin the challenge ;)

Read Post 4:37 AM on 03-Sep-2015
 NitroGuy!
nice to see nothing below a 6 on my map--it was an old united map that wasn't nearly my best but I thank you all for the consistency in the voting :)

Read Post 1:41 AM on 03-Sep-2015
 Beatinfected
Is it allowed to mix different surfaces to create a new one? Like here in the pictures: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/2g84c4uow8aibxx/mtc%20sept.jpg

Read Post 12:27 AM on 03-Sep-2015
 Cxom
We may actually need even more KO3 since I think we accidentally played it twice in a row :$ I may build some though.

Read Post 9:05 PM on 02-Sep-2015
 haenry
Your votes were really obvious because they only included 1 or 10. Furthermore your comments did not give any reason for the vote ;)

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem