Search Results
Read Post 7:12 PM on 01-Sep-2015
 DMW»UD
Read carefully please. You can build 5sec GP then 5 small road 5 sec arena platform 5 offroad 5sec GP. That is all valid. ahahah thank you, I really am blind sometimes :P

Read Post 6:56 PM on 01-Sep-2015
 iHq/fredair.esu
http://i.imgur.com/hVTwJJd.jpg road or platform? (Glass block and the one next to it)

Read Post 6:43 PM on 01-Sep-2015
 meNtality
ok this definition of surface is better :P I just want to know one more thing: once a surface has been added can I use it again later on the track or every surface can be used only one time? example road->platform->dirt->road Read carefully pleas...

Read Post 5:32 PM on 01-Sep-2015
 DMW»UD
ok this definition of surface is better :P I just want to know one more thing: once a surface has been added can I use it again later on the track or every surface can be used only one time? example road->platform->dirt->road

Read Post 5:14 PM on 01-Sep-2015
 haenry
ok ok. I see you all have a lot of questions. I think that the general definition of a surface via its texture is probably not that good. I didn't take the time to think about it that deeply :$ Since we are still on the first day, and I don't...

Read Post 4:41 PM on 01-Sep-2015
  Zengo
Rules The same surface texture no longer than 5 seconds - the car should touch one type of surface texture no longer than 5 seconds. Jumps do not count as surface Tracklength below 2min Custom objects allowed Envimixing allowed Blockmi...

Read Post 3:35 PM on 01-Sep-2015
 iHq/fredair.esu
And if I'm 5 seconds on roadtype A jump then to roadtype b, its the map DQed because i didnt switch the surface after 5 seconds or does the jump count as pause?

Read Post 2:49 PM on 01-Sep-2015
 drhugs
Do wallrides/loops count as new surface? If the texture changes i believe it does count as a new surface :)

Read Post 2:10 PM on 01-Sep-2015
 pfm
Here is a full comparison of the differences between the api return fields Only 3 fields affected (one of them is not very important) Track Search 2 API is missing TrackUID as requested by zocka above Track Information API is missing: Au...

Read Post 1:06 PM on 01-Sep-2015
 iHq/fredair.esu
Do wallrides/loops count as new surface?

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem