Search Results
Read Post 2:04 AM on 31-Aug-2015
 Donut
Yes, I play the Valley title pack which always says I have 60 minutes but the timer never actually goes down, all the features of the game is unlocked. All anyone has to do is just download the environments from within maniaplanet launcher and you...

Read Post 1:48 AM on 31-Aug-2015
 Zack11
Does anyone know why water isn't showing up on higher settings? I'm trying to take a screenshot that has water blocks from the RPG titlepack in it, but the water is totally invisible. I tried turning on/off all of the reflects but it doesn't help. An...

Read Post 1:43 AM on 31-Aug-2015
 Cxom
There was one server admin present who had neither MX KO Admin status nor prior experience, and then I came on, had MX KO Admin status but not server admin status, and we tried to work it out from there. From looking at the KO Admin forum though,...

Read Post 4:04 PM on 30-Aug-2015
In other news, the submissions have started coming in pretty nicely! Still more than two weeks left to post your entries to the mapgroup (link in description). Remember that you can also submit a second track if you already sent one!! (Y)

Read Post 3:50 PM on 30-Aug-2015
No MT... and Looping Cameras? In my opinion they are very helpfull. Good point! Of course loop cameras are welcome. No MT means that you shouldn't put any distraction, like a GPS text at the beginning, intro or replay cameras etc. Those can be pre...

Read Post 3:27 PM on 30-Aug-2015
 DMW»UD
no mt means you can't put gps, text and weird visual effects, but Looping cameras are allowed noone wanna switch cam manually in a competition :P

Read Post 3:08 PM on 30-Aug-2015
 Ze-Rax
No MT... and Looping Cameras? In my opinion they are very helpfull.

Read Post 1:08 PM on 30-Aug-2015
 KimoOouille
Hello ManiaEchange, I present part two of my Previous track "Real First". It gives me a second chance to show you that I can finally create tracks on the environment "Canyon". I stay in the same style as the first part, by working more. I also...

Read Post 10:47 AM on 30-Aug-2015
 haenry
The voting is based on the fact that every track has the same number of votes. Therefore we need every voter to vote for all the maps. ;) There is a demo version of these envis still around, isn't there? If not, can you download any other cust...

Read Post 9:49 AM on 30-Aug-2015
 Clem 
How can I vote if I don't have Canyon & Valley :/ ? It's a bit sad to ask ppls to vote for all 3 envi. or nothing D':

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem