Search Results
Read Post 10:13 PM on 23-Aug-2015
 pfm
So the map is still being worked on? Correct! It's still being worked on. Photos I posted above is just a small section of the bigger total.

Read Post 9:16 PM on 23-Aug-2015
 FT»Mandark
So the map is still being worked on?

Read Post 7:51 PM on 23-Aug-2015
Strategy Tips for Chase Maps Vary the gaps between CPs e.g. Add a smaller cp gap of roughly 4 seconds. Thus teams don't fall into a consistent rhythm of passing/overtaking each other, but have to adapt to different cp gaps. Be careful with the alt...

Read Post 7:51 PM on 23-Aug-2015
http://i.imgur.com/nxN9XlC.jpg This competition has ended. Results are on page 6! You might have heard of Paragon League, currently the biggest cup organizer in ShootMania. During the past year almost 10 000 euros have been given out in the Par...

Read Post 6:22 PM on 23-Aug-2015
 KimoOouille
Okay, I have a pretty much understood. But I think given up and do it again a track. Thank you for your help, anyway. Now I know how to use it. Thanks, very much. Greet'Z. KimoOouille'.

Read Post 5:52 PM on 23-Aug-2015
 TGYoshi
Editing a replay, then saving it, will throw away validation data from the replay and only save the ghost of your replay. Thus it'll exclude any data about your actual driving like times and other details. Partial replays also do not have validation...

Read Post 5:49 PM on 23-Aug-2015
 blankk
KK, noob day today... :| Just took the autosave replay directly into MX + it worked fine, no replay editing necessary. Sry for posting, this thread can be deleted now I guess.

Read Post 5:49 PM on 23-Aug-2015
 TGYoshi
Pretty much. You can obviously check the file sizes of the objects you've used yourself, though. Every object consists of 3 files usually, sum their sizes. Altogether it shouldn't exceed the maximum. You still have the option to re-save the map in...

Read Post 5:33 PM on 23-Aug-2015
 blankk
Yep, I know - I should know that, but still today I don't have a clue why this doesn't work :roflol: MP recorded an autosave of a map that I drove online + I got the map also in my local folder. After putting the autosave file called "besitzer2_...

Read Post 4:38 PM on 23-Aug-2015
 KimoOouille
So, all is lost. Y have to start the track, with fewer objects ?

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem