Search Results
Read Post 9:06 AM on 23-Aug-2015
 Hans Holo
Hi Cocktail, You can set conditions to the triggers (like trigger 2 gets only activated, when trigger 1 was already passed). - set a trigger at a secret room (could be empty or showing the room's name) - keep enough room in front of the finish...

Read Post 8:28 AM on 23-Aug-2015
 Steve
yes, thank you all! :gold: :gold: :gold: Thanks for participating and the help (Space, solux, Neon & free) :P :done: Hope to see you guys again (Next Cup's)! :cool: And big thx too my neyne-mates ;) cya, steve (diabolico)

Read Post 1:20 AM on 23-Aug-2015
 Dodeka
Voted :)

Read Post 11:27 PM on 22-Aug-2015
 Shiro
Hi everyone, I just bought Stadium and I like track editor and I want to share my first track :D Fяλҝa GPS Video I really like FullSpeed tracks, so I tried to make one and this is it. I really recommend to watch GPS first, because one part...

Read Post 10:20 PM on 22-Aug-2015
 Beatinfected
yeah ty all for participating and those who helped us, and of course my neyne-mates for this sometimes compicated, but happy-ended cup :)

Read Post 9:39 PM on 22-Aug-2015
 DementiaII
The tourney is already over ! Congratulations to Team Awsomniac for their win ! They defeated Neyne in final with a 3-0 score. You can see the match here : YouTube VOD Team CN took home the bronze medal after a hot match against Team Dash, despit...

Read Post 7:00 PM on 22-Aug-2015
 DementiaII
The match for 3rd place is on Twitch ! Froziing

Read Post 6:07 PM on 22-Aug-2015
 DementiaII
Let's go for the finals ! In the last group matches, we saw two wins with big gaps. In the group A, HRT tried hard to counter CN plans, but ended up losing after a great battle on last map. In the group B, MAD couldn't deny Neyne their place in...

Read Post 12:42 PM on 22-Aug-2015
 Steve
Hey Marius, sure .. no problem :) 15, 20 or 30 minutes is also ok! Gl & hf!

Read Post 11:12 AM on 22-Aug-2015
  SYNERGY.aerosol!
voted

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem