Search Results
Read Post 5:42 PM on 20-Aug-2015
 Zack11
I like that you will throw out the high and low votes (Y) Going to start voting soon :D

Read Post 5:32 PM on 20-Aug-2015
 haenry
http://www.tm-exchange.com/files/public/MTC/banners/mx_mtc_header1.jpg The very last submission was build in a custom Titlepack, well done =P However, I think it is not too bad to drive one map offline (Y) So we have 33 maps this time. That...

Read Post 5:13 PM on 20-Aug-2015
 haenry
Let's do this 8-|

Read Post 5:02 PM on 20-Aug-2015
  SYNERGY.aerosol!
new showcase :) and a video about Serlo :)

Read Post 4:24 PM on 20-Aug-2015
 konixon
MTC - superperfect line Make epic map with perfect raceline. 1 mistake = race ruined. 8-|

Read Post 4:22 PM on 20-Aug-2015
 tcq
So we get the final version when we reach page 75 of this thread? 8-|

Read Post 4:03 PM on 20-Aug-2015
 pfm
Probably been done before, but anyway here's my idea =) MTC - Best Scenery Rules: Only Stadium, Valley, Canyon Title Packs allowed (No RPG etc) Only default blocks and objects (No custom objects allowed) No mods allowed No custom signs/...

Read Post 2:02 PM on 20-Aug-2015
 iocto
Hello :) I just wondered whether it is possible to build a "counter" with the mediatracker. The idea was to build a map where the goal is to find as many "secret rooms" as possible, and even to count the amount of secret rooms found in order to di...

Read Post 1:30 PM on 20-Aug-2015
 TGYoshi
All submissions have been added to the MTC server again. Well, with the exception of a single map built in the RPG title. Join link: maniaplanet://#join=mx-event0@Trackmania_2@nadeolabs There's now also Dedimania record tracking and that sort o...

Read Post 12:58 PM on 20-Aug-2015
 haenry
Submission time is over guys. The Voting sheet will be finished soon (so many maps to add :-W :D ) EDIT: Ok here are the details Post your names here, gogogo:

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem