Search Results
Read Post 4:11 PM on 16-Aug-2015
 Clearvision.wp
Greetings everyone! I've been exited for Turbo for quite a while now and I'm looking forward to see how it all turns out. The only thing I'm worried about is that Turbo won't keep players interested in it for too long. Trackmania 2 Stadium was rel...

Read Post 2:22 PM on 16-Aug-2015
 DementiaII
Thx Space for the infos, now we're sure to be 6 teams ! Warning : the schedule posted above has been modified.

Read Post 9:03 AM on 16-Aug-2015
 Exhaust»BCS

Read Post 1:40 AM on 16-Aug-2015
 pfm
It's incredibly difficult to pull off a single decent run here, as it's so easy to screw up at the elements I have :P In turn, I get more and more single stunts which are far more impressive than the ones in the complete run :) just save those ev...

Read Post 1:27 AM on 16-Aug-2015
 MrSPACEmaniac
Hi all, I can proudly announce that the MAD team has now reached the minimum number of players from 3. I have the commitment of florenzius. (Y) Now we are waiting for a promise of a fourth player. :wait: ;) kkkkkkk Thank you Neyne fo...

Read Post 8:59 PM on 15-Aug-2015
 DementiaII
A lot of news for the tourney ! Teams sorting : The 6 teams are split into 2 groups of 3 teams. Group A : AwS, CN, HRT Group B : Dash, MAD, Neyne Format : Group stages will give a classification in each group. The 1st of each group will...

Read Post 7:48 PM on 15-Aug-2015
 Voyager006
It's incredibly difficult to pull off a single decent run here, as it's so easy to screw up at the elements I have :P In turn, I get more and more single stunts which are far more impressive than the ones in the complete run :)

Read Post 5:38 PM on 15-Aug-2015
 poivrot
91033 update done 17/08 new update 19/08

Read Post 5:03 PM on 15-Aug-2015
 pfm
I don't know how it works now in MP 3.0 but it used to be enough to 1) open Valley 2) close Valley 3) open Canyon 4) Local play > single map > open map 5) you should be driving the valley map with canyon car if it doesn't work, simply open...

Read Post 3:43 PM on 15-Aug-2015
 tcq
three more valley maps :) Edit: and another one (L)

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem