Search Results
Read Post 9:32 AM on 11-Aug-2015
  SYNERGY.aerosol!
17 submissions so far :o

Read Post 7:20 AM on 11-Aug-2015
 bwbigmac
90805 I spent a bit more time and effort on the MT this month. Enjoy! Awards, replays, feedback are always appreciated.

Read Post 9:29 PM on 10-Aug-2015
 DMW»UD
i like the idea of stunt driving, let me try the map maybe i'll find some stunts while riding ^^

Read Post 7:33 PM on 10-Aug-2015
 TGYoshi
This should (might) be fixed now for Safari.

Read Post 6:31 PM on 10-Aug-2015
 pfm
Hi all, I've been thinking what a shame it is that one of the best Valley tracks ever built by a community effort is just sitting there begging to be driven and experienced. 58248 I know, i know it can be argued that this is true of hundreds o...

Read Post 2:20 PM on 10-Aug-2015
  SYNERGY.aerosol!
This track isnt posted so far, so i post it :) Its not my track! 90746

Read Post 11:43 AM on 10-Aug-2015
 TGYoshi
I've changed around some relatively small and innocent things regarding loading. If anything, the added blur or transition might magically mess up your computer (but really, a browser shouldn't lock up your computer, no matter what the website has a...

Read Post 10:54 AM on 10-Aug-2015
 pfm
Tiggs, i've been having something odd related to this lazy loading of awards and dedis (and also in the track search when you change a filter) (even after Ctrl F5) what happens is that during the lazy refresh of those boxes the whole browser h...

Read Post 10:09 AM on 10-Aug-2015
 TGYoshi
Well, that's not intended :P. I'm not testing the site on Safari at all myself (only Chrome/FF/IE), but apparently it doesn't support flexboxes (which seem to cause that issue for you) without a prefix. I'll add extra rules for that soon which hopef...

Read Post 8:25 AM on 10-Aug-2015
  SYNERGY.aerosol!
Meh wanna make it :P

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem