Search Results
Read Post 12:43 AM on 15-Aug-2015
 Snake55wildcat
90992 SUPRISE! I was able to get an entry in after all, not even being away from home can stop me! 8-|

Read Post 12:02 AM on 15-Aug-2015
 DementiaII
That's great ! For us admins you are considered as registered, and I hope you will get your answers very soon. Our goal now is to come up with a handy format for the tournament. It should not take long, but we need to think about a solution that l...

Read Post 10:48 PM on 14-Aug-2015
 MrSPACEmaniac
Hi all !! A MAD team wants to participate in tournament , unfortunately i have not all answers from my requests, :( i hope i can announce members later :) and maybe it will get a "free driver" team :D Until now we are MrSPACEmaniac (mrsp...

Read Post 10:37 PM on 14-Aug-2015
 Zack11
Great :D This is going to be really fun :cool: Going to get some crazy stunts/drifts xD Edit: I just wanted to make sure it's okay if I don't finish the map, I'll probably miss some CPs ;)

Read Post 10:28 PM on 14-Aug-2015
 pfm
Edit: Can I use a canyon car on this map? :cool: why not, go for it! great idea =)

Read Post 8:13 PM on 14-Aug-2015
 Zack11
I really like this idea ;) I'll try something! (I wish it was on a canyon map though...) Edit: Can I use a canyon car on this map? :cool:

Read Post 7:39 PM on 14-Aug-2015
 Beatinfected
Nice to see to many participants :) Sorry dementia, but i would like to correct your post: you can modify your line-up anytime! For example you can say: 1.match plays player 1, 2 and 3 and 2.match 4, 5 and 6. Even within one map it is allowed to s...

Read Post 5:23 PM on 14-Aug-2015
 DementiaII
A new entry with team Dash ! Luca, Frozing, Denis_111a and Dark Knight will compete.

Read Post 3:28 PM on 14-Aug-2015
 DementiaII
Good news ! Here is a recap of the entrants : - Team HRT : Freebird, Awkbzh, Naruto - Team CN : Cata, Hidefade, Neon - Team Awsomniac : Marius89, Lars, Riolu - Team Neyne (!) : Beatinfected, Wurstbraten, Diabolico, King, Dementia Keep i...

Read Post 2:42 PM on 14-Aug-2015
 KimoOouille
My Page Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/kimooouille My last track.. 90958 And Duo Tracks... Marcel le Poivrot and me.. 86795 Exhaust»BCS and me.. 86920

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem