Search Results
Read Post 1:13 AM on 12-Aug-2015
 NitroGuy!
90850 :)

Read Post 9:56 PM on 11-Aug-2015
 pfm
Cool! nice to have some interest! :D lets do it, have fun and don't forget to save your replays @Eternity Would be awesome to have your help with the video =) Edit: Lets see if anyone replies over the weekend, not sure there is much inter...

Read Post 9:52 PM on 11-Aug-2015
 Julius
Seem nice ! Even if i'm not the best in Valley but i'll try do the best i can ! I can help with the video if you want !

Read Post 8:42 PM on 11-Aug-2015
 Voyager006
I'm definitely on to that challenge! Driving maps in ways they're not supposed to is pretty much always fun (Y)

Read Post 5:03 PM on 11-Aug-2015
 TGYoshi
What Chrome version are you using? Also, if you enter the bottom two lines of the code I posted into your console (F12) after loading the tracksearch, then navigate pages within the tracksearch, do the freezes then still occur?

Read Post 5:00 PM on 11-Aug-2015
 Clearvision.wp
Is it allowed to have 2 authors for one map? A friend and I have something really cool :) Yes, at least it used to be (Y)

Read Post 4:53 PM on 11-Aug-2015
 Skellborn
Is it allowed to have 2 authors for one map? A friend and I have something really cool :)

Read Post 3:14 PM on 11-Aug-2015
 pfm
yeah you are probably right most probably the way chrome handles "feGaussianBlur" used by your code I found reports of the bug in the past in the chromium bug tracker https://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=417704

Read Post 10:12 AM on 11-Aug-2015
 TGYoshi
That isn't a reason to not touch it at all, nor did it get any more complicated than it was first :P. While the blur is just a thing I added because I could (and I honestly doubt it's causing the problem), the current selector-based loading overlay...

Read Post 9:32 AM on 11-Aug-2015
 pfm
Thanks for the script Tiggs =) i appreciate the effort although im not going to install an extension just to remove those features from MX! why complicate things in the first place? site worked fine as it was right before you added the blur to...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem