Search Results
Read Post 2:27 AM on 07-Aug-2015
  pjw
Sorry, one more question...does & (and) count as a special sign, or would it have to be so̶methi̧ng͠ r̛ea̡l̛l͘y̡ s̸trąnģe͠ to get disqualified?

Read Post 10:07 PM on 06-Aug-2015
 FT»lolig
GRRR stupid game... finished my map, trying to save it: "error" and object you used uses textures wich do not belong to this game... so cannot save the map.... got to find a new finish object ... and my map is damn hard XD

Read Post 4:21 PM on 06-Aug-2015
 Denny
Hey guys please vote 10 :D :D :D 90559

Read Post 1:37 PM on 06-Aug-2015
 astroman
ahh... hehehe thats really funny.... :D :D No problem, the manual is in german, here is it: https://forum.maniaplanet.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=31512&start=10#p250301 I could try to translate it for you in english until tomorrow ;-) I didnt...

Read Post 11:16 AM on 06-Aug-2015
 qqlele
Oh i did not explain my self in the right way, I did not want you share tutorial about phones hehe. I thought you will share that tutorial about installing Trackmania on Ubuntu ^^.

Read Post 9:24 AM on 06-Aug-2015
 DMW»UD
wow that was fast, thanks a lot! this pack works a lot better on canyon, the black background with a shiny white arrow looks pretty cool too ;)

Read Post 8:56 AM on 06-Aug-2015
 astroman
Hello maxi031, oh, sorry, but my english.... :D I dont know, what you want to hear from me ? :$ Do you mean wich technical characteristics must a mobile have to get more privacy ? Sorry, Im not an expert for those questions... but If you mean...

Read Post 2:48 AM on 06-Aug-2015
  pjw
Here is the dark version: http://gfx.esl.eu/gfx/media/eu/tm2/TM2Ads/ESLDark_TM2SignsAdverts.zip Thanks! I'm surprised this happened, and even more surprised it happened so quickly. Please pass along my thanks to the artist as well!

Read Post 1:36 AM on 06-Aug-2015
 qqlele
Can you share tutorial pls, and any tech with smart in the name means good buy privacy.

Read Post 11:26 PM on 05-Aug-2015
 astroman
sorry, but that is nonsense :D a smartphone works the same way like a basic phone, the different ist the internet connection and other functions.... both phones are working with WCDMA (UMTS) / GSM 850/900/1800/1900. ok smortphones has additionally...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem