Search Results
Read Post 8:49 AM on 03-Aug-2015
 Clearvision.wp
Congrats to the top 3, well deserved! (Y) Unfortunately I have some complains to this otherwise great MTC. Firstly, how can votes like "never tried but looks redicolous" and "didnt know where to go" on a track with GPS, be taken siriously? I...

Read Post 7:33 AM on 03-Aug-2015
 bwbigmac
GG all, and thanks to all voters and participants, especially everyone who took the time to offer feedback! I moved up from the bottom half of last month to the top third of this month. Hopefully I will make podium one of these times, though the...

Read Post 6:00 AM on 03-Aug-2015
 NitroGuy!
im surprised double trouble won, i didnt think many here enjoyed fullspeed maps :^) congratz guys

Read Post 9:54 PM on 02-Aug-2015
 FT»lolig
congrats to everyone XD Flame strikes again XD

Read Post 9:34 PM on 02-Aug-2015
 DMW»UD
I uploaded 3 tech tracks, easy to finish hard to master :P now i'll fix some fullspeed tracks and maybe some dirt too

Read Post 9:00 PM on 02-Aug-2015
 konixon
GG all (Y) Uh... i'm not last, wow!^^

Read Post 8:12 PM on 02-Aug-2015
 Mwett
Nice theme. (Y) I'll submit something this time

Read Post 6:52 PM on 02-Aug-2015
 Racho
Grats to Moni, Snake and lolig! Well deserved podium! Very happy ending up 6th :cool: Also big thanks to everyone involved in hosting and voting!

Read Post 6:02 PM on 02-Aug-2015
 TGYoshi
http://www.tm-exchange.com/files/public/MTC/banners/mx_mtc_header1.jpg The official MTC July 2015 results are here (after a bunch of duct taping and failure). https://i.imgur.com/HKmO7IB.png Congratulations to MoniTor winning this months MT...

Read Post 5:22 PM on 02-Aug-2015
  pjw
Driveability is the main issue of a map. If placing such a sign is causing those problems, you can use other signs. Also think about whether or not the sign is needed. The signs are initially created for Stadium, where such dark circumstances are fa...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem